Today I’m sharing this fun, festive greeting card that I created with the the Bubble Over stamp set, Bottles & Bubbles framelits, Bubbles & Fizz designer paper, Best Badge punch, and Sweet Soirée Ready Shreddie. (Look below for a full list of supplies that are linked to my online store.)
Here are the details if you wish to recreate this card.
- Berry Burst cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ and scrap for punching out 1-1/8″ scallop circle
- Lemon Lime Twist cardstock: 4″ x 10-1/2″ folded in half for the card base and scrap for punching out 1″ circle
- Bubbles & Fizz designer paper: 4″ x 1-1/2″
- Vellum cardstock: scrap that is at least 1-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ for die-cutting the bottle shape
- Whisper White Thick cardstock: scrap that is at least 1-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ for die-cutting the straws and scrap for stamping and punching the “yay”
- Silver Foil paper: scrap that is at least 2″ x 2-1/2″ for punching the badge
- Punch the badge shape from the Silver Foil, add the star patterned washi tape across the top, then add the punched layers (the Berry Burst 1-1/8″ scallop circle, the Lemon Lime Twist 1″ circle, and the stamped and punched “yay” image).
- Die-cut the bottle and the straws.
- Attach the designer paper about 1-1/2″ down from the top of the folded card base.
- Hold the two straws together, and put a couple Glue Dots behind them to attach them to the card front. Then put a strip of SNAIL Adhesive behind the lower right area of the bottle. Attach the bottle to the card. (The punched piece will cover the part of the bottle that has adhesive behind it.)
- Put Dimensionals behind the badge piece.
- Using one strip of silver shreddie and one strip of berry shreddie, add them in loops peeking out the sides of the badge piece. Add this to the front of the card being sure to cover the area of the bottle where the adhesive shows through.
I made several of these for a swap with those in my Stampers With ART Community. I can’t wait to show you some of the cards I got back from others. Hopefully I can get those posted this week.
Hugs to you all! Thanks for visiting.
(January 3 through March 31) is THE BEST time of the Stampin’ Up! year for everyone! Click here to learn about this spectacular promotion and how you can benefit by earning free product and more.
Get up to $226 worth of product for $99!
It’s the best time of year to join Stampin’ Up! During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just $99 and choose two FREE stamp sets of your choice for your Starter Kit. Plus, the kit ships for free! Click here for more information about joining my community of stampers (becoming a demonstrator), and click here for more information about the other bonuses for getting the Starter Kit.