I’m here at OnStage in Salt Lake City and having a blast! Those in our group met up on Wednesday night at Red Rock Brewery for a team dinner. I LOVE these gals!!
Then on Thursday afternoon, OnStage November 2017 began!
New products from the upcoming Occasions 2017 catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure were revealed and introduced to us through demonstrations & prizes. AND we have those publications in our hands!! I can’t share yet, but I will soon. I promise!
That evening demonstrators at the Silver Elite title and above were treated to a grand event called CenterStage which included a beautiful dinner and entertainment.
I was so happy to spend this time these lovely ladies. What a fabulous night! (From left to right: Carol Rosengren, Linda Larson, Cheryl Lee, Susan Campfield, Brenda Cardinal and me)
I can’t share any of the “secret” stuff until Monday afternoon (saving those photos until then), but for now I have a cute project idea to share with you today…
Today is the 10th of the month. That means it’s the last day to sign up or make sure your Paper Pumpkin account is active if you wish to receive the November 2017 kit. AND…we know it’s gonna be adorable because we’ve been told it’s going to coordinate with the October Pining for Plaid kit. I can’t wait!!
And it’s actually a teaser of one the exclusive projects that I share with my personal subscribers – projects that I don’t share with anyone else but them. Here are the directions & measurements if you wish to recreate this.
- Layer up the base pieces of the card:
- Basic Black Cardstock: 3″ x 6″ folded in half
- Whisper White Cardstock: 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ for the inside of the card
- Old Olive Cardstock: 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ for the front of the card
- Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper: 2-5/8″ x 2-5/8″ for on top of the Old Olive layer
- To make the tree, die-cut a circle using the Layering Circles Framelits Dies that is 2-7/8″ in diameter. (You can do this tree with any size circle, but this is the size I used.) Then cut it in half.
- Next place it in the Stampin’ Trimmer with the flat edge at the top and score it so that 2/3 of the semi-circle is on one side of the score line and 1/3 is on the other side. In this case I scored it at just under 2″ (or just under 1″ if looking at it from the other end).
- Now create a two more crease marks to create “pie pieces”… that fold each portion in “half” and that both lead to the same point (the crease marks will all meet at the flat edge where the first crease mark originated). Here are two series of photos that may visually help guide you into forming the tree. Either way it’s sort of like fan-folding.
- Then just secure the folds in place with adhesive (I used Fast Fuse), attach to the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper using Dimensionals, and add a gold star piece from the Metallic Enamel Shapes to the top.
November’s Kit Will Be Shipping Soon!
Stampin’ Up! is offering two straight months (October and November) of perfectly coordinated Christmas cardmaking and gifting projects with the Season of Style coordinating Paper Pumpkin kits. If you enjoyed the October kit, you will probably like the gifting projects that will come in the November kit. Click here to sign up by today, November 10th.
I hope you enjoyed what I had to share today. It’s been so fun here at OnStage so far! Can’t wait to share my peeks with you soon!!
Blends are HERE!
Are you lovin’ the the new Stampin’ Blends markers!? They are now available to everyone! If you are planning to purchase ALL of these fantastic alcohol-base artist quality markers (a value of $121.50 plus s/h & tax), I recommend one of these three ways to get the most for your money:
- Join my Online Blends Club! Collect all the markers and coordinating products, earn Stampin’ Rewards and other perks, and keep it easy on the budget by spreading your payments over 4 months. CLICK HERE to download the informational flyer.
- Purchase them all at once, add another $28.50 in merchandise to reach the $150 level, earn $15 in free Stampin’ Rewards and 3 Loyalty Rewards points, and get them all right away without waiting!
- OR…Purchase them in the Starter Kit! Get all the markers (and another $3.50 in product if you wish) for only $99 + tax. Shipping is free! And then take advantage of all the other perks that come along with being part of my Stampers With ART Community including the discount on future products!