Today is the last day to sign up (or have an active subscription) for Paper Pumpkin so you get in on the May kit titled Celebrating In Color. (Information on this kit can be found at the bottom of this post.)
So I thought I’d share one more card I made with the April Change is Beautiful kit. And… I have my blog post linked to posts from those in my PPX exclusives video crew. So see what I have to share. Thenscroll down and click on the names of other hop participants to see additional creative alternate paper crafting project ideas with this Paper Pumpkin kit. (If you are receiving this blog post by email, click HERE to see the hop.)
This is the z-fold card I made. The new blue pack of For Everything Fancy Sequins are the perfect embellishments for the cascading flowers in this design. And of course the Sending Smiles bundle paired well to bring this card the dimension I was looking for for the eclipse technique.
Extra products I used… See below for a complete list of extra products I used linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Basic Black Cardstock
- 4-1/4″ x 11 scored parallel to the short side at 2-3/4″ and 5-1/2″
- 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Scraps for die-cutting “Sending” four times
- Scraps for layering under the stamped front “SUNSHINE” sentiment
- Kit card (sunshine half)
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ (cut sun/moon card in half, then trim 1/8″ off each side of the sun half)
- Kit envelope (white side of any kit envelope)
- 4″ x just a little under 5-3/8″
- Scrap for stamping and cutting out “SUNSHINE”
- Cut and prepare all pieces listed above in the measurements.
- Add 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ black layer to z-folded card base as shown.
- Die-cut “Sending” piece from sunshine layer (save every scrap as you’ll need to put them back into the card later). Adhere the sunshine layer to the 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ black front card layer.
- Die-cut and glue together four black “Sending” pieces.
- Place the one cut from the card back in place as a guide (do not glue this). Then use the Take Your Pick Tool to glue back in the scraps to fill in the holes.
- Glue the “Sending” cut from the sunshine layer onto the black layered pieces. Then glue these into place on the card.
- Ink up only the “TO BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY” portion of the stamp. Stamp it onto the large white layer (from the cut envelope). Then adhere it to the inside of the card. Stamp the front end of the sentiment onto the white envelope scrap, and cut out the word SUNSHINE. Glue to a scrap of black, and cut around it so the black becomes a layer underneath. Repeat two more times.
- Glue this to the card front as shown.
- Add the flowers.
- Then glue on the sequin pieces.
Looking for more ideas? Be sure to check out my other fun alternate projects that I shared April 20th and April 28th. I hope I inspired your creativity with what I shared today! If you did not get this kit, I hope you can apply these ideas to products you already own.
A reminder… today is the last day to sign up (or have an active subscription) for Paper Pumpkin so you get in on this month’s kit titled Celebrating In Color. And if your subscription is through me, you’ll be able to enjoy exclusive ideas shared in video tutorials from myself and other creative Stampin’ Up! demonstrators on the PPX Crew.
To renew your subscription, click here and login to reactivate. Are you on Facebook? Then be sure to join the 32,000+ members in the PAPER PUMPKIN FAN CLUB to get lots more inspiration: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1441979982783482/
Thanks for visiting!Nowclick on the names of the other PPX Crew hop participants to see additional creative alternate paper crafting project ideas.
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to shop My Favorite Extras.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, my Facebook Page, and my Facebook Group!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
Product List…things you might need/want in addition to the April 2022 Paper Pumpkin kit to make this card (I listed the kit refill below because at the time I created this post, the kit was still available….just an option for anyone who missed out on getting the full kit with the ink and stamps)
IN COLOR STARTER KIT
Have you heard the great news?! Purchasing the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit in May will earn you free bonus 2022-24 In Color products: ink pads, cardstock, designer paper, and grid paper (a $66.50 USD value)!! Click here for an informational flyer. Click here for the details. Click here anytime between May 3 and May 31 to purchase this special kit.
NEW BRANDED MERCHANDISE
Stampin’ Up! has added some new branded merchandise sporting the SU Logo, images and colors. Click here to see and shop all the offerings.
A PEEK AT MAY’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
Create magic with the NEW 2022–2024 In Colors with this Celebrating In Color Paper Pumpkin kit! Send your best wishes or happy moments with vivid pops of green and red, a range of blues, large bold lettering, and gorgeous gold foil details. Contains enough supplies to create 10 cards—2 each of 5 designs with optional coordinating gift card holders! As an added bonus, every May Paper Pumpkin subscriber will get the chance to win a GOLDEN Voucher worth $25 USD | $34 CAD in Stampin’ Up! products! Click here to watch Sara in this video where she goes over her favorite features of the kit. Coordinating kit colors: Orchid Oasis, Parakeet Party, Starry Sky, Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide
If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I invite you to give it a try. CLICK HERE to learn more. CLICK HERE to sign up by May 10th for this next kit.
ALL STAR TUTORIALS
I’m a designer with the All Stars, a group of globally recognized Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. And we are excited to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members our bundle of twelve May 2022 Flowering Fields Suite Tutorials which are now available! CLICK HERE for more information. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page to see the others that have been offered. The next one featuring the Heart & Home Suite will be available June 1st! AND all these tutorial bundles include links to instructional videos!
ALL TOGETHER COLLECTION – extended availability
With hand designs that illustrate coming together in friendship and solidarity, the All Together Collection will help you create cardmaking and paper crafting projects that reflect the people you know and love. Click here for the informational flyer. Click here to shop these products online. Click here to learn more.
MY FAVORITE EXTRAS
I’ve added a new section to my website titled My Favorite Extras. This is where you can find direct links to other products (from Amazon, Stamp-n-Storage, The Country Hive, etc.) that I love, use, and share about.