Today I am sharing another project that we made during the December 2020 Silver Elite Retreat: Love You Always Treat Boxes decorated with the Hydrangea Hill products.
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Hydrangea Hill Designer Paper
- 4″ x 12″ cut into these two pieces…
- 4” x 9-1/2”
- 3-7/8” x 2-1/2”
- 4″ x 12″ cut into these two pieces…
- Basic White Cardstock
- Scrap for stamping and punching 1-1/2″ Circle
- Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon
- Assemble the treat box and punch one end of the “drawer” with the 1-1/2″ Circle punch. (If it’s too difficult to punch through all the layers at once, mark where you want to punch, then disassemble the drawer. Punch through just the folded flap, assemble the drawer, then line up the punch and punch through the remaining layers.
- Add the smaller piece of designer paper to the inside of the drawer with Seal. (For one of my two boxes, I used the flip side of the designer paper for the inside. I love that our paper is double-sided so we have a choice.)
- Insert the drawer then wrap the larger piece of designer paper around the box. Do this without any adhesive first just to get the folds in the right spots. Then add Seal adhesive along the long edges and attach to the box being careful to keep everything straight and tight. Use Tear & Tape for the ends.
- Wrap and tie on the ribbon. Trim the ends.
- Stamp, punch out, and add the sentiment circle piece with Dimensionals.
- Embellish the box with a few Pastel Pearls.
I hope I inspired your creativity. Thanks for visiting today!
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, my Facebook Page, and my Facebook Group!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
Whether you are purchasing, hosting, joining, or currently a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, EVERYONE can earn more for free during Sale-a-Bration January 5 – February 28, 2021. Click here for more information.
SHOP THE NEW MINI CATALOG
Lots of fabulous new product has arrived! CLICK HERE to access the PDF of the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. CLICK HERE to access these new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog items in my online store.
INTRODUCING BASIC WHITE
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the previous Stampin’ Up! Whisper White has been replaced with the new Basic White. Click here for a downloadable flyer. Click here for an informational video.
PPX CREW EXCLUSIVE TUTORIALS
If your Paper Pumpkin subscription is through me, you’ll now be able to enjoy exclusive ideas shared in video tutorials from the creative Stampin’ Up! demonstrators on the PPX Crew!
ALL STAR TUTORIAL BUNDLE SUBSCRIPTION TIME
A new set of 72 video tutorials are starting! And we have some amazing ideas in store for you. Click here to learn all the ways you can get your hands on these next six months worth while saving money at the same time. The subscription window will end January 31.
MINI STAMPIN’ CUT & EMBOSS MACHINE AVAILABLE
If you recall the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines on pages 170-172 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog weren’t quite ready with the launch of this publication in June. The larger one debuted on September 1st, but there were further COVID-19-related delays with the mini machine. Well…good news! The mini machine is now available! For product information and tips on both machines, click here: http://www.stampinup.com/cut&emboss
A PEEK AT FEBRUARY’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
February’s Paper Pumpkin kit—Bouquet of Hope—provides a way to offer comfort, care, and condolences to those enduring life’s challenges. With beautiful blooms and supportive sentiments, the Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin Kit will soothe sorrow and share sympathy in a heartfelt, handmade way. While you can create nine cards of comfort and coordinating envelopes with this month’s kit, the kit’s exclusive, versatile stamp set can be used to uplift loved ones during trying times, any time. Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. Kit coordinates with the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper (#155223), an exclusive Sale-A-Bration item. Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Bumblebee, Just Jade, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Rococo Rose
If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I invite you to give it a try. CLICK HERE to learn more. CLICK HERE to sign up by January 10th for this next kit.
ALL STAR TUTORIALS
I’m a designer with the All Stars, a group of globally recognized Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. And we are excited to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members our bundle of twelve January 2021 Fine Art Floral Suite Tutorials which are now available! CLICK HERE for more information. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page to see the others that have been offered. The next one featuring the Love You Always Suite will be available February 1st! AND these tutorial bundles (Jan-June) include links to instructional videos!