Here is a card that features a peek at some new products that will be available on January 5th: the You Are Amazing Stamp Set and the Flower & Field Designer Paper.
It may look complicated, but the cuts and measurements are quite fun. I simply cut the bottom half off the front layer of the card base, rotated it and added it as a top layer!
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products linked to where you can find them in my online store.
PDF Tutorial… Click here to access and download a printable direction sheet.
- Real Red Cardstock: 11” x 4-1/4” scored parallel to short side at 5-1/2” then cut off half of the front (2-3/4” x 4-1/4”)… and a scrap for punching flower
- Flower & Field Designer Paper: 4” x 5-1/4” cut into two pieces by cutting 2-1/2” from the top
- Whisper White Cardstock: 2-1/2” x 4” (two pieces)
- All the Trimmings Ribbon: one 4” piece of each color
- Vellum Cardstock: 2-1/2” x 4”
- Cut all the pieces using the measurements above.
- Punch the flower and use a Bone Folder to curl the petals upward slightly.
- Add one of the Whisper White layers and the bottom designer paper layer to the inside of the card base as shown in the photo above. Add the top designer paper layer to the front. (The designer paper patterns should appear to flow together.)
- Stamp the sentiment image onto the other Whisper White layer leaving room at the top for the embellishments. (I made multiples of these cards and used my Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment. This allowed me to not only put the image in the same place each time, but I also could stamp it more than once to get a nice dark image.)
- Layer this onto the Real Red Cardstock layer, wrap the ribbon diagonally across the top securing in the back with adhesive.
- Put more adhesive across the back so it’s just on the top half. Place the vellum on top of the upper designer paper layer (do not adhere yet) and hold it in place. Then attach the sentiment layer piece onto the front so that it attaches to the vellum. Lift these pieces up, add more adhesive to the back of the vellum only where the cardstock is attached, and then add this whole piece back on the card.
- Add the flower with a Glue Dot or two. Then add a Gold Glitter Enamel Dot to the center.
I hope you enjoyed what I had to share today. Thanks for visiting!
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
- You Are Amazing Stamp Set
- Flower & Field Designer Paper
ALL STAR TUTORIAL BUNDLE SUBSCRIPTION TIME
A new set of 72 video tutorials are around the corner! And we have some amazing ideas in store for you. Click here to learn all the ways you can get your hands on the next six months worth.
GIANT YEAR-END CLOSEOUT EVENT!
From December 8, 2020 through January 4, 2021 get 10-50% off on some of your favorite products from the August–December 2020 Mini Catalog. CLICK HERE and scroll down to access that list. (You’ll also find a list of items carrying over to the new annual catalog.)
MINI STAMPIN’ CUT & EMBOSS MACHINE UPDATE
If you recall the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines on pages 170-172 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog weren’t quite ready with the launch of this publication in June. The larger one debuted on September 1st, but there were further COVID-19-related delays with the mini machine. Well…good news! The mini machine is available to demonstrators right now. And on January 5th it will be available to everyone! So keep that in mind when planning your wish lists and purchases.
CURVY CELEBRATIONS IS HERE!
There are some fabulous products debuting in the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog that have been released early and are being offered along with some coordinating exclusive Christmas products. Click here to see these Curvy Celebrations products in my online store! Click here for the informational flyer. You can get your hands on any or all of them November 3-January 4.
A PEEK AT JANUARY’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
Love is in the air! Send a little love to someone special with the January 2020 Sending Hearts Paper Pumpkin Kit. From heaps of heart-shaped elements to paper pieces in red and pink, this month’s kit has everything you need to create eight adorable cards (4 of 2 designs) —with coordinating envelopes—for Valentine’s Day, anniversaries, and every celebration of love in between!
AND…with the add-on to January’s sweet and sentimental kit, there’s even more love to share! The add-on — called Little Love Boxes (#156842 available January 1, 2020 $8 USD/$11 CAD) —includes 20 tiny, printed boxes and 24 die-cut, heart-shelled snails and sentiment labels. When combined with the remaining components from the Sending Hearts kit, you can create treat packaging, additional cards, and so much more! Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)…Coordinating colors: Basic Black, gold, Petal Pink, Poppy Parade, Smoky Slate, white
If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I invite you to give it a try. CLICK HERE to learn more. CLICK HERE to sign up by January 10th for this next kit.
ALL STAR TUTORIALS
I’m a designer with the All Stars, a group of globally recognized Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. And we are excited to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members our bundle of twelve December 2020 Artistry Blooms SuiteTutorials which are now available! CLICK HERE for more information. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page to see the others that have been offered. The next one featuring the Fine Art Floral Suite will be available January 1st! AND these tutorial bundles (July-December) include links to instructional videos!
MY ONLINE PAPER CRAFTERS CLUB IS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS
We are looking for more to join our online Paper Crafters club. The commitment is to order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product in each of 6 consecutive months. In one of those months, you would reap the hosting rewards (free merchandise based on the club orders). And then you’d also be able to get in on monthly product perks that would be sent to you along with your monthly club cards.