I played with another designer paper sheet from the Magic In the Night pack…
…and sponged some color on one of the black and white floral prints. And I made another non-Halloween card with it.
I needed a card to congratulate a couple demonstrators who just promoted last month. And this Whiskey Business Stamp Set was calling to me. (Maybe it’s because I haven’t watched Outlander for awhile, and I’m missing the show? Hahaha)
Here are details if you wish to recreate this card yourself.
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Basic Black Cardstock
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored parallel to the short end at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White Cardstock
- 2-3/4″ x 3″
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock
- 2-7/8″ x 3-1/8″
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock
- 1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- 3″ x 4-1/4″
- Magic In This Night Designer Paper
- 4″ x 4″
- Old Olive/Pretty Peacock Reversible Ribbon
- Punch the left end of the Granny Apple Green strip. (Turn the punch upside-down to make sure the cardstock is in straight.)
- Stamp all images – on the Whisper White piece and the Granny Apple Green pieces using the Tuxedo Black ink.
- Trim the right end of the Granny Apple Green strip. Attach to the ribbon (using Seal) so it angles out and down. Trim the end of the ribbon.
- While closed squeeze the Cinnamon Cider and the Crushed Curry ink pads to transfer a little ink from the pads onto the lids. Open the pads and use a Blender Pen dipped in these ink puddles to color in the whiskey. (Color on the Blender Pen fades the longer you color with them. So because I wanted my darkest colors on the outside edges and my lightest in the middle.I started with the Crushed Curry color adding color from the upper left to the middle and the again from the lower right to the middle. Then I accented with the Cinnamon Cider by just coloring a little bit on those outside edges. This gave the whiskey a more golden color.)
- Layer the Whisper White onto the Pretty Peacock piece.
- Sponge Crushed Curry and Granny Apple Green ink here and there onto the designer paper.
- Attach the designer paper onto the right portion of the card front with Seal Adhesive. Attach the layered whiskey image piece to the left side of the card front using Dimensionals. Attach the sentiment banner with a Dimensional under the left end and a Glue Dot under the middle. Attach the inside Granny Apple Green layer with Seal.
- Then embellish with the gems.
Thanks for visiting today!
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
TIME TO REDEEM “BONUS DAYS” COUPONS!
For every $50 you spent July 1st through August 3rd (before shipping and tax), you earned a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that you can now redeem August 4-31, 2020. Click here for more details.
A PEEK AT SEPTEMBER’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
There’s so much to love about fall—some love the haunts of Halloween, many love the time to give thanks, and others love the changing colors and cooler temperatures. Whatever you love most about fall, September’s “Hello Pumpkin” Paper Pumpkin kit has everything you need to celebrate the season your way! Between a multi-occasion stamp set and enough supplies to design 20 cracker box treat packages, you can create custom fall crafts to celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving, pumpkins, and leaves. Coordinating Colors: Bumblebee, Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Cinnamon Cider, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, white.
If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I invite you to give it a try. CLICK HERE to learn more. CLICK HERE to sign up by September 10th for this next kit.
ALL STAR TUTORIALS
I’m a designer with the All Stars, a group of globally recognized Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. And we are excited to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members our bundle of twelve August 2020 In Good Taste Suite Tutorials which are now available! CLICK HERE for more information. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page to see the others that have been offered. The next one featuring the Playing with Patterns Suite will be available September 1st! AND these tutorial bundles (July-December) now include links to instructional videos!
STAMPIN’ CUT & EMBOSS MACHINES
You’ll see the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines on pages 170-172 in the new 20-21 Annual Catalog. They weren’t quite ready with the launch of this publication. There are still some COVID-19-related delays with the mini machine. But the larger Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available September 1st!
MY ONLINE PAPER CRAFTERS CLUB IS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS
We are looking for more to join our online Paper Crafters club. The commitment is to order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product in each of 6 consecutive months. In one of those months, you would reap the hosting rewards (free merchandise based on the club orders). And then you’d also be able to get in on monthly product perks that would be sent to you along with your monthly club cards.