Here is a precious card that you could make to celebrate Easter or the arrival of a new baby. I used the sweet little bunny image from the Fable Friends stamp set, two colors from the out-going 2017-19 In Color collection (Powder Pink and Tranquil Tide), the Tranquil Textures designer paper, and the Tropical Escape designer paper. (See below for a complete list of products I used linked to where you can find them in my online store.)
Here are the details if you’d like to re-create this card.
- Soft Sea Foam Cardstock
- 11” x 4-1/4” scored at 5-1/2” and folded in half
- Powder Pink Cardstock
- 4” x 5-1/4”
- Tranquil Tide Cardstock
- 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Whisper White Cardstock
- 4” x 5-1/4”
- scrap for stamping and punching 2″ Circle
- Tranquil Textures Designer Paper
- Three pieces that measure 1-1/4″ x 3″
- Tropical Escape Designer Paper
- scrap for cutting out tropical pink flower
- Vellum Cardstock
- scraps for punching 1-1/2″ and 3/4″ Circles
- Rose Glimmer Paper
- scrap for punching Starburst shape
- Tranquil Tide Ruffled Ribbon
- Add the top and bottom Tranquil Textures Designer Paper strips to the Tranquil Tide Cardstock first. Then add the one that goes in the middle.
- Use Tear & Tape along the back side of the bottom of the Tranquil Tide Cardstock piece to attach the ruffled ribbon. Trim off any excess ribbon that sticks from the sides.
- Stamp and color the bunny image. Punch it out, and then attach it to the glimmer paper with LOTS of Glue Dots.
- Use the Paper Snips to cut out one of the Powder Pink flowers from the Tropical Escape Designer Paper.
- Finally assemble the card. Be careful not to let adhesive connecting the Vellum Cardstock circles to the card front show. Keep those areas underneath the layered bunny circle piece. And be sure to attach the layered bunny circle piece with Dimensionals.
The 2017-19 In Colors will be leaving us soon. So if you are a fan of the two I used in this card (Powder Pink and Tranquil Tide) or any of the other three in that collection, be sure to add the products you need – ink, reinkers, markers, cardstock, designer paper with these colors in it, ribbons, etc. – to your next order.
On that note, what colors do you think Stampin’ Up! will have in the new 2019-20 Annual Catalog that debuts June 4th?! I’d love to hear your ideas!
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
STORAGE BY STAMPIN’ UP
Stampin’ Up! is now offering new organizational products! Storage by Stampin’ Up!® for those of us who want to interchangeable, stackable, customizable storage solutions for your Stampin’ Up! ink pads, markers and more! Click here to watch a fun video showing lots of ways to stack and build with these modules. And stay tuned for more information in future posts. Click here for a planning/configuration chart. And click here to access the informational flyer.
CLICK HERE to view and shop for these items in my online store.
Along with preparing your crafting space…Have you seen that beautiful floral accented grid paper I use in my videos lately? It’s now available and being offered in my online store!
BETTER THAN FLAT TUTORIALS
Five super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators and I have joined together as the “Stampin’ Anonymous team” to create Fun Fold cards & 3-D projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! (Our April projects are now available!) CLICK HERE to find out how you can get your hands on these great tutorials. A new one is offered each month.
OCCASIONS CATALOG NEWS
There are some products that are selling out in the 2019 Occasions Catalog already. These products were going to retire with this seasonal catalog anyway, but due to complications with Stampin’ Up!’s die supplier & not being able to replenish the inventory, the following items are no longer available:
- Doily Builder Thinlits Dies (item 148553)
- Wonderful Floral Framelits Dies (item 148529)
- Rose Trellis Thinlits Dies (item 148549)
- Detailed Birthday Edgelits Dies (item 148548)
On a super happy note, the Butterfly Duet (148523) and Cake Builder (148525) Punches are back! Yay!!
JOIN THE CLUB!
Do you find that you order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product each month? Do you want to get perks for those monthly orders? I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club that will kick off soon, and we are looking for more members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up.