Sometimes when I’m in a hurry to put together a quick card, I search for ideas on the internet. Most of the time I alter a card a bit when I find something that I love that inspires me. But for this card I CASEd it completely. And I HAD to share it with you.
Sandra Hernandez, thank you so much for your sweet and simple Gingham Gala Suite note card. (I wish I could find your original post, so I could put the link here in my post.) I needed to make several cards, and it was perfect for me – easy to reproduce AND such a pretty design.
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock:
- 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 5-1/2″ and folded in half for the card base
- Gingham Gala Designer Paper:
- A strip of each color that is 3/4″ x 4″
Products: See below for a full list of supplies linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Attach the first designer paper strip about 1/2″ down from the top of the card base. Then add the others so that they are “stacked” evenly and spaced about 1/8″ apart from each other.
- Attach a coordinating flower-shaped adhesive backed sequin on the right side of each designer paper strip.
- Stamp the sentiment.
I hope you were all okay with an easy idea today. I’m in the midst of cutting and packaging 2019 Occasions Catalog Product Shares. So I had to make a quick post for today.
Oh! If you haven’t done so already, I invite you to subscribe to my blog so you can get emails every time I share. The link is sort of hard to find, though…
- When you are in my actual blog, look at the images along the right-hand side.
- Find the “subscribe by email” section under the image of the current catalogs.
- Then enter your email and click “subscribe me.”
My blog is my main platform for sharing my ideas, my creations and the latest Stampin’ Up! news and promotions. I post about four times per week. (If you find that getting emails of my posts is not for you, you can always unsubscribe.)
PAPER PUMPKIN GOES WILD
Get in on the fun of Paper Pumpkin! CLICK HERE to sign up by January 10th so you don’t miss out on this adorable upcoming January kit. “Paper Pumpkin has paired up to coordinate with the Animal Expedition suite by Stampin’ Up! to deliver cute Valentine’s Day coordination! Make sure you have an active subscription by January 10 to get this “wildy” fun kit. It makes 24 adorable Valentine’s treat packages. The coordinating colors: Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist, Melon Mambo, Petal Pink, and Pool Party. And don’t forget to check out the Animal Expedition product suite by clicking here.”
Sale-A-Bration (January 3 – March 31, 2019) is one of THE best times of the Stampin’ Up! year. Earn free exclusive products! Earn more Stampin’ Rewards! Get a fabulous tote with one of the best kit offers ever!…CLICK HERE for more information.
“BETTER THAN FLAT” TUTORIALS
Five super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators and I have joined together as the “Stampin’ Anonymous team” to create Fun Fold cards & 3-D (“better than flat”) projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! (Our January projects are here!!) CLICK HERE to find out how you can get your hands on these great tutorials. A new one is offered each month.
CLING STAMPS ARE HERE!
Cling stamps just debuted in the 2019 Occasions catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure! Click HERE for more information.