The suite is made up of two stamp sets, a set of dies (that coordinates with one of the sets), a punch (that coordinates with the other set), an embossing folder, ribbon, clip embellishments, and a pack of designer paper.
Here is the holiday card I created and sent (along with supplies to make that ornament I shared on December 3rd) to those in my Stampers With ART group. The nice thing about this is it is beautiful but simple… and easy to mass produce!
Here are the measurements & directions you’ll need if you plan to recreate it.
- Early Espresso Cardstock: 4-1/4” x 11” scored at 5-1/2″ and folded in half for card base
- Whisper White Cardstock: 3-1/2” x 4-3/4” for the inside and scrap for die-cutting the almost 3″-diameter circle
- All Is Bright Designer Paper: 4” x 3”
- Vellum Cardstock: scrap for punching leaf
- Gold Foil Sheets: scrap for punching leaf
Products… See below for a full list of supplies linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Stamp the inside sentiment (your choice from the stamp set) with Early Espresso ink onto the 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ Whisper White piece, and add to the inside of the card base using SNAIL.
- Attach the designer paper to the front of the card as shown.
- Die-cut the 2-15/16″ diameter Whisper White circle (using the largest smooth-edge die in the Layering Circles collection).
- Stamp the sentiment onto the circle in Early Espresso ink.
- Color a small rhinestone with the Dark Daffodil Delight Blends marker, then add to the dot on the j in Joy.
- Punch two leaves – one from the Vellum Cardstock and one from the Gold Foil Sheet. Using SNAIL attach these so they are stick out from the upper left of the sentiment circle.
- Then attach the circle to the front of the card.
Are you still needing things from Stampin’ Up! before Christmas? You can expedite your order with Next Day, 2-day or 3-day shipping options! Just remember to change your shipping method from Ground during check out when shopping in my online store. You can also contact me if you would like me to help you with your order. 🙂
I know we are currently waiting for the December kit Paper Pumpkin kit. And we’ve been told “December’s project design is geometric and modern. It’s coordinating colors are Daffodil Delight, Grapefruit Grove, Gray Granite, Night of Navy, and Pool Party.”
But here is some information directly from Stampin’ Up! to give us a bit of insight on the January kit (the one that will ship mid-January).
Paper Pumpkin has paired up to coordinate with the Animal Expedition suite by Stampin’ Up! to deliver cute Valentine’s Day coordination! Make sure you have an active subscription by January 10 to get this “wildy” fun kit. It makes 24 adorable Valentine’s treat packages. The coordinating colors: Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist, Melon Mambo, Petal Pink, and Pool Party. And don’t forget to check out the Animal Expedition product suite by clicking here.
Make sure your account is active! To renew your subscription, click here and login to reactivate. Or if you haven’t tried these fun kits of creativity yet, CLICK HERE to sign up by January 10th. The December kit sold out quite early. So in order to not miss out on THIS one, you may want to consider subscribing now instead of later.
There are many items that are leaving us from the 2018 Holiday Catalog (which ends January 2nd), and some of them are discounted. But hurry, many items are “while supplies last.” CLICK HERE to learn more. CLICK HERE to access the Year-End Closeout list. And CLICK HERE to shop the Closeout online.
OCCASIONS/SAB PRODUCT SHARES AVAILABLE!
The 2019 Occasions Catalog debuts January 3rd! That means it’s that time of year to get in on my popular product shares so you can gather up lots of new product for LESS! Sign up today by contacting me with your share choice/s. I’m taking orders for shares now through January 2nd, 2019. CLICK HERE for more information.
JOIN THE CLUB
Do you find that you order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product each month? Do you want to get perks for those monthly orders? I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club that will kick off soon, and we are looking for new members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up. We are currently looking for more members so we can start another new club. Who is ready?!
“BETTER THAN FLAT” TUTORIALS
Five super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators and I have joined together as the “Stampin’ Anonymous team” to create Fun Fold cards & 3-D (“better than flat”) projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! Our December projects are ready!! CLICK HERE to find out how you can get your hands on these great tutorials. A new one will be offered each month.
CLING STAMPS ARE COMING!
Cling stamps will debut in the 2019 Occasions catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure! Click HERE for more information.