I combined the First Frost Stamp Set & Frosted Bouquet Framelits (the First Frost bundle) with a pretty print from the pack of All Is Bright Designer Paper to get this stunning Christmas card. You may remember this card from when I shared a glimpse of it on September 22nd in my First Frost DSP-Saver Card Video along with a bunch of other projects that I created with the First Frost Suite.
It’s really very easy to put together as long as you have the Big Shot die-cutting tool and the other supplies listed below. One pack of All Is Bright Paper includes two full 12×12 sheets of this design. Those two sheets would allow you to make 24 of this exact card. But there is another print in this pack of paper that is very similar as you can see below in the sampler. So really, you could get 48 Christmas cards from one pack. And if you love to add your photo to cards, add that to the left on the inside of your card. 🙂
Here are the measurements and directions.
Measurements for this card…
- Real Red Cardstock
- 4-1/4” x 11” scored at 5-1/2” and folded in half for the card base
- Very Vanilla Cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Scrap for stamping and die-cutting sentiment piece
- Early Espresso Cardstock
- Scrap for die-cutting sentiment layer piece
- All Is Bright Designer Series Paper
- 5-1/4″ x 2″
- Gold Foil Sheets
- Scraps for die-cutting three branch pieces
- Vellum Cardstock
- Scraps for die-cutting two sets of leaves
- Real Red 1/8″ Solid Ribbon
- about 6″
Products: See below for a full list of supplies linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Die-cut the branches and leaves from the Gold Foil Sheets and Vellum Cardstock.
- Tie a small bow in the Real Red ribbon.
- Attach Very Vanilla Cardstock to the inside of the card with SNAIL Adhesive. Add the bow to a gold branch with a Glue Dot. Add the gold branch to the Very Vanilla layer using another Glue Dot behind the bow area.
- On the front of the card attach the designer paper on the left half with SNAIL Adhesive.
- Stamp sentiment, and die-cut with smaller frame die.
- Die-cut Early Espresso Cardstock with larger frame die.
- Adhere the sentiment to the Early Espresso frame piece.
- Cut one of the remaining two branch die-cuts into two pieces. Do the same with one of the sets of leaves.
- Then add lots of SNAIL Adhesive to the back of the layered sentiment piece and attach the branches and leaves so they come out from the behind the right side.
- Add Dimensionals to the back of the sentiment piece (which will help hold the branch and leaf pieces), and attach to the front of the card.
Super simple, yet stunning.
Here is another version using another stamp set and set of dies.
A heads-up on a great sale!…Tomorrow, October 23rd (for 24 only) you can save 15% on select stamp sets. This sale will be gone in a flash, so act fast if you want to get in on the party!
Click here to download the flyer.
PAPER PUMPKIN CHRISTMAS CARD KIT
CLICK HERE to sign up by November 10th so you can get this next one that is shipping. We are told that it will contain products for making Christmas cards! Here are some details…
- The holidays are the best time to share our appreciation for others, and nothing does that like a handmade holiday card. November’s kit gives a subscriber everything they need to make plenty of those! (10 cards; 5 of 2 unique holiday designs.)
- The box is a great sneak of what’s inside!
- Coordinating colors:
- Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Gold, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
Seasonal Paper Pumpkin Past Kits on Sale!!
Right now the Frights & Delights Past Kit and Refill AND November’s Back in Plaid Past Kit are 15% off. Remember, you must be a Paper Pumpkin subscriber in order to purchase past kits. This sale is while supplies last, so don’t miss out!
JOIN THE CLUB
Do you find that you order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product each month? Do you want to get perks for those monthly orders? I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club, and we are looking for new members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up. We are currently looking for THREE more members.
“BETTER THAN FLAT” TUTORIALS
Five super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators and I have joined together as the “Stampin’ Anonymous team” to create Fun Fold cards & 3-D (“better than flat”) projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! CLICK HERE to find out how you can get your hands on these great tutorials. A new one will be offered each month. October’s tutorials (peeks shown below) are ready!
NEW STAMPARATUS ACCESSORIES
Now that these accessories are here, they are staying! They will be rolling into next year’s 2019-20 Annual Catalog. And there’s more coming…Watch for the release of the Craft & Carry Stamparatus bag soon!