The fantastic images that come in the Picture Perfect Party stack of 6×6 designer paper make festive birthday cards super quick and easy to make. Here are three that follow the same measurements. All I did was change up the ribbon, cardstock colors, and the design of the paper. Something even more awesome? The sentiments were all stamped with the same stamp set also named Picture Perfect Party.
We will be making these cards as one of the four sets at my Stamp-A-Stack event going on this week. Here are the measurements you’ll need if you plan to recreate one of these cards.
- Base color (Powder Pink, Pool Party or Whisper White Thick) cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″ and folded in half for the card base
- Accent color (Berry Burst, Bermuda Bay or Lemon Lime Twist) cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 3-1/4″
- Picture Perfect Party designer paper: 5-1/2″ x 3″
- Whisper White or Whisper White Thick cardstock: scrap for stamping and die-cutting the oval sentiment piece
- Coordinating (Berry Burst Metallic-Edge, Bermuda Bay Mini Chevron, Lemon Lime Twist Mini Striped Ribbon: about 9″
Products: See below for a full list of supplies linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the Whisper White scrap, then die-cut with the 1-7/8″ x 2-3/4″ oval die.
- Cut the coordinating scalloped oval from the middle of the accent color piece.
- Assemble the card…use SNAIL to attach the accent color piece and the designer paper piece to the card base, use SNAIL to attach the white oval to the scallop oval, and use Dimensionals to attach the layered oval piece to the card.
- The ribbon is attached differently on each card.
- On the pink card I folded it in half before adhering the layered oval.
- On the blue card I tied it in a bow and attached it as the last step using a Glue Dot.
- On the white card I cut the ribbon in half, wrapped one piece around the designer paper layer attaching the ends on the back side before adding it to the card base, and then tied the remaining piece in a knot and added it as the last step using a Glue Dot.
Have a great week! Amazing the March is right around the corner.
Be Prepared For Certain Retiring Products To Sell Out Quickly
The retiring products will be announced some time in April. When they are announced, there will be products that may be sold out within hours or even minutes. So I want you to be prepared so you have time to gather up what you may need. Anything that contains one of these out-going In Colors will “more than likely” be retiring: Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, and Sweet Sugarplum. Go to my online store, and put in the name of each color in the search bar. Then make sure you order what you need sooner than later so you don’t miss out. Now…I say “more than likely” because there is always a chance that Stampin’ Up! may do a color refresh. It’s been done in the past. I don’t have any inside information, but I will share news about any retiring products when I can. On that note, be sure you are subscribed to my blog and my newsletter list so that you can receive the latest Stampin’ Up! news.
Looking for Club Members
I am putting together another Online Paper Crafters Club and am looking for a few more members to join in. The commitment is to place an order each month for 6 months in row. In one of those months you would get the Stampin’ Rewards (the free goodies) based on the collective orders from those in the club. The other perks would be free catalogs shipped to you, a set of 6 free hand-stamped cards at the end of the 6-month commitment, and exclusive project ideas emailed to you each month. I’m hoping to start this club at the beginning of April. You do not need to live near me. Anyone in the US can join. Let me know if you are interested!
Sale-A-Bration 2018 January 3 through March 31 is THE BEST time of the Stampin’ Up! year for everyone! Click here to learn about this spectacular promotion and how you can benefit by earning free products and more. Heads up! More Sale-a-Bration choices were released February 16th. Click here to learn more and click on the images below to download the brochures and see these products.
Get up to $226 worth of product for $99! Plus…
It’s the best time of year to join Stampin’ Up! During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just $99 and choose two FREE stamp sets of your choice for your Starter Kit. Plus, the kit ships for free! Click here for more information about joining my community of stampers (becoming a demonstrator), and click here for more information about the other bonuses for getting the Starter Kit.
Happy 5th Anniversary Paper Pumpkin!
Did you hear?! Not only is the February Paper Pumpkin kit on it’s way. But if you have taken a break from (or never subscribed to) Paper Pumpkin paper crafting kits of creativity, you will want to get in on it now so you can not only receive the 5 year anniversary March kit which includes a free gift!,…
…but so you can see how remarkable these kits really are! I challenge those of you who subscribed back around when Paper Pumpkin first began in 2013 to get back in and see how far these kits have come!