Lovely Wishes is one of my favorite new stamp sets. I melt when I see these pretty floral images!
Here is a sweet card that could be given as a valentine, a thank you, or just a thinking of you card.
- Melon Mambo cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ folded in half for the card base
- Whisper White cardstock: 4″ x 2-1/2″ and scraps for die-cutting 3-1/4″ wide heart & stamping and punching out 1-1/4″ circle
- Pear Pizzazz cardstock: 4-1/8″ x 2-5/8″
- Vellum cardstock: 1-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Gold Foil paper: scrap for punching out 1-3/8″ circle
- Whisper White Organza ribbon: 15-16″
- Pear Pizzazz Shimmer ribbon: 4-1/4″
- Gold Mini Sequin trim: 4″
- Stamp the sentiment, punch it out, and layer it onto the gold 1-3/8″ circle.
- Die-cut the heart, position the sentiment layered circle over the upper left portion, and stamp the floral image. Tip: Stamp the pink of each flower twice without re-inking the stamp in-between to get the lighter pink shade.
- Stamp the lower right portion of the Melon Mambo card front and the lower right portion of the inside.
- Position the vellum in place, then adhere the heart.
- Wrap around and tie on the organza ribbon. (The knot will be on the inside.)
- Adhere the green ribbon and sequin trim with a little SNAIL and a couple Glue Dots. Then attach the layered circle piece with a few Dimensionals.
- Color a few rhinestones with the Blends and then embellish around the heart.
- Layer the 4″ x 2-1/2″ Whisper White piece onto the 4-1/8″ x 2-5/8″ Pear Pizzazz piece and attach to the inside of the card.
(January 3 through March 31) is THE BEST time of the Stampin’ Up! year for everyone! Click here to learn about this spectacular promotion and how you can benefit by earning free product and more.
Get up to $226 worth of product for $99!
It’s the best time of year to join Stampin’ Up! During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just $99 and choose two FREE stamp sets of your choice for your Starter Kit. Plus, the kit ships for free! Click here for more information about joining my community of stampers (becoming a demonstrator), and click here for more information about the other bonuses for getting the Starter Kit.