I’m super excited to share with you this Center Step Fun Fold card that I stamped with the adorable bunny image from the Sweet Little Something stamp set in the new 2018 Occasions Catalog.
Watch the video and check out the measurements below so that you can recreate this card (or one similar) if you wish. If you ARE on Facebook, I invite you to “like” then “follow” my page so you can get updates when I share and when I go live every Wednesday afternoon at 2 PM Central Time.
Do you want to make this Center Step Fun Fold cards? Here are the measurements you’ll need.
- Pear Pizzazz cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- first cut parallel to the long edge 1” in starting at 7-1/2” and going up to 3-1/4”
- then cut parallel to the long edge going 4-1/2” inches in starting at 7-1/2” and going up to 3-1/4”
- rotate your cardstock 90 degrees, and score parallel to the short edge (with cuts to the left) – scoring on the outside sections at 1”, 2” and 5-1/4” then scoring in the middle section at 4-1/4”
- Whisper White cardstock: 3-3/8” x 3-1/8” and scrap for stamping and punching inside sentiment
- Silver Foil sheet: 3-1/2” x 3-1/4”
- Sweet Soiree Designer Paper: two pieces that are ¾” x 3” and one that is ¾” x 5-1/2”
- Whisper White Organza Ribbon: about 6″
And here are a few more close-up photos of this card.
It folds flat to be 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ and fits inside our medium Whisper White envelopes. Yay!
An update to those of you who ordered 2018 Occasions Catalog product shares…
The packages are ready to go and are on my front step ready for Joe, my totally awesome, beyond wonderful USPS guy to pick them up.
And like last time with the Holiday Catalog, the shares are going out a lot sooner than promised! (I love my helpers!!)
(January 3 through March 31) is THE BEST time of the Stampin’ Up! year for everyone! Click here to learn about this spectacular promotion and how you can benefit by earning free product and more.
Get up to $226 worth of product for $99!
It’s the best time of year to join Stampin’ Up! During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just $99 and choose two FREE stamp sets of your choice for your Starter Kit. Plus, the kit ships for free! Click here for more information about joining my community of stampers (becoming a demonstrator), and click here for more information about the other bonuses for getting the Starter Kit.