They are just so adorable! And they are free with a $50 order starting January 3rd during Sale-a-Bration.
Happy New Year to you!
Here is the card that I designed as a make-n-take for my Stampers With ART Holiday event.
- Basic Black Cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 5-1/2″ and folded in half for card base
- Berry Burst Cardstock: 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Basic Gray Cardstock: 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Whisper White Cardstock: 5″ x 3-3/4″ for the inside of the card & scrap for stamping and punching 2-1/4″ Circle
- Petal Passion Designer Series Paper: 3″ x 3″
- Berry Burst Metallic-Edge Ribbon: about 4″
- Layer the Basic Gray onto the Berry Burst and then onto the Basic Black folded card base.
- Adhere the designer paper in the lower left as shown.
- Fold the ribbon and attach along the right edge of the designer paper.
- Stamp & punch out the panda image.
- Color it with the Pool Party Blends Marker to “highlight” the white of the panda & the Berry Burst marker from the 2017-19 marker pack to color in the heart on the envelope.
- Add this piece with Dimensionals to the front of the card above the ribbon in the upper right area for balance.
- Stamp the inside sentiment on the 5″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White piece, and attach to the inside of the card.
Here is that same card but with the other side of this designer paper showing. (I actually think I like the polka-dots better with the Panda image.)
I then made this card to show my Stampers With ART Stars another version using the stamp set that coordinates with the designer paper, Petal Palette and some of the new Shimmer ribbons (another free option when Sale-a-Bration begins January 3rd).
I was able to do a little more coloring with my Blends markers in this version.
I love how it has a completely different look even though it’s the same layout.
You may have to get BOTH the shimmer ribbons and the panda set. I think those two are my most favorite Sale-a-Bration items.
Cheers to a new year of creativity in 2018!
Just a couple notes & reminders…
- Sale-a-Bration and the new 2018 Occasions catalog debut January 3rd!
- The Holiday catalog ends January 2nd. Grab up any retiring products you may want.
- January 2nd is the last day to sign up for any product shares you may be interested in getting, because January 3rd is the date I will be placing that large order.