The countdown to year-end deals and discounts has begun!
Stampin’ Up! is ending 2017 with a bang! This is your opportunity to take advantage of special year-end deals on retiring and surplus items. The items in the sale are last-chance and limited-inventory, so take note that these items are available only while supplies last!
Retiring and Surplus Items List
This list contains all of the retiring and surplus items featured in the Year-End Sales Event. Retiring products will no longer be available for purchase after January 2, 2018.
But again, items are available while supplies last, so check my online store for the most up-to-date information.
And if you are curious about what items in the 2017 Holiday Catalog will carry over (still be available after the catalog period is over on January 3rd), click here.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. You may place your order online or contact me and have place a customer order for you.
- No minimum purchase required.
- Discounts apply to select items only.
- Retiring items from the 2017 holiday catalog are available while supplies last.
- Excess items from 2017 annual catalog are available in limited quantities at the promotional price.
- Discounted items may be added to a Starter Kit—or purchased with Stampin’ Rewards—at the promotional price.
- Items and discounts may vary by market (depending on inventory levels).
- Host sets can be purchased using only Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party/order.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamps, we’ll keep producing retiring stamps until December 21 (not accessories—accessories are only while supplies last).
- Phone: January 2, 2018, by 6:50 PM (MT)
- OEX/Online: January 2, 2018, by 11:50 PM (MT)
Feel free to use a current host code when ordering. And note that an order of $50 or more can earn Loyalty Rewards points. If you have questions, please contact me: [email protected] I’d be happy to help you with your order.
P.S. I am putting together another Online Paper Crafters Club and am looking for a few more members to join in. The commitment is to place an order each month for 6 months in row. In one of those months you would get the Stampin’
Rewards (the free goodies) based on the collective orders from those in the club. The other perks would be free catalogs shipped to you, a set of 6 free hand-stamped cards at the end of the 6-month commitment, and exclusive project ideas emailed to you each month. I’m hoping to start this club at the beginning of January. You do not need to live near me. Anyone in the US can join. Let me know if you are interested!