Did you know you can turn the sunflower image from the Painted Harvest stamp set into a wreath?!
This is a fairly simple card to recreate. In fact it's so quick and simple that I made a bunch of them as swaps recently. (You'll want to stop back tomorrow to see some of my favorite swap cards I got back.)
Here are some details for recreating this one. (A full product list linked to my online store is below.)
- Early Espresso Cardstock: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" folded in half for the card base
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 4" x 5-1/4" for the inside…and scrap for stamping and punching out the wreath piece
- Real Red Cardstock: 3-1/4" x 3-1/4"
- Wood Textures Designer Paper: 3" x 3"
- Real Red 1/8" Ribbon: about 7"
- Very Vanilla Lace Trim: 3-1/4"
- Stamp the smaller, more detailed sunflower image in Garden Green ink onto Very Vanilla scrap. Punch out.
- Stamp the berries and add a bow with a Glue Dot.
- Stamp the tree rings with Early Espresso ink onto the front of the Early Espresso card.
- Attach the designer paper to the Real Red using SNAIL. Put adhesive on the back bottom edge of the Real Red and attach the Lace Trim so it peeks out in the front evenly. Then attach this whole thing to the front of the card.
- Attach the wreath layer to the front using Dimensionals.
- Stamp a sentiment if you wish (mine is blank) to the 4" x 5-1/4" Very Vanilla piece and add to the inside of the card.
Tomorrow I'll share some wonderful cards I received in a recent swap. Hope you come back to visit!
Hosting a holiday catalog event is always fun. And we've just sweetened the deal with our exciting Merry Patterns Host Promotion. Host a party with $300 in sales by October 31, and earn the FREE Merry Patterns Stamp Set in addition to the usual Stampin' Rewards. Are you an online customer? Gather friends together to peruse the catalog or online store. Collect all the orders and we can put them all in as a party order. OR…Place your own order of $300+ and earn the stamp set that way!
A Season of Style with Coordinating October & November Paper Pumpkin Kits
To give you more of what you love, during October and November Stampin' Up! is offering two straight months of perfectly coordinated Christmas cardmaking and gifting projects with the Season of Style coordinating Paper Pumpkin kits. You will have everything you need to complete unique holiday cards and gifts. You will have more creative options when you mix and match and make your own alternate projects. And you can get that handmade holiday touch without fuss because everything is prepped and ready for you to assemble! To learn more about these kits of creativity that I am SOooo passionate about, click here. To get started with your subscription so you can get these great kits, click here and sign up by October 10th.