Through the month of September, six sets of dies are being made available through the Perfect Partners promotion. These six die sets coordinate with six stamp sets from the 2022-23 Annual Catalog. I featured the Apple Harvest stamp set with the coordinating limited-time Apple Blossoms dies from this promotion on August 20th. If you missed that pop-out bendy fun-fold card, be sure to click here to check it out.
Today I’m sharing the Fresh Cut Flowers stamp set with the coordinating limited-time Fresh Cut Stems dies. I’ve paired them together with the Go To Greetings stamp set, Rose Gold specialty papers and coordinating embellishments to make a set of “Thinking of You” note cards.
Here are the notecards. I made 3 variations. If making 20 cards total, you could make them all the same or make a variety like I did…7 of two styles and 6 of the other.
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products linked to where you can find them in my online store.
Card Measurements (in addition to the already precut Kraft Note Cards & Envelopes)…
- Basic White Cardstock
- (20) 1-1/2” x 3-1/2″
- (20) Scrap for stamping and die-cutting floral image
- (20) 3″ x 4-1/2″ (for the inside of the card)
- Rose Gold Specialty Paper
- (20) Scrap for die-cutting branch
If making just one card, follow the card measurements above and do not cut pieces for the gift box (measurements are below). If making a set of 20 cards, be sure to cut 20 of each measurements above.
- Stamp (with Garden Green or Sahara Sand) and die-cut floral image. Color with Blends Markers:
- pink: Crumb Cake, Soft Succulent & Flirty Flamingo Blends Markers
- blue: Crumb Cake, Old Olive & Balmy Blue Blends Markers
- red: Crumb Cake & Sweet Sorbet Blends Markers (leaves are colored by using a Blending Pen and drawing out the Garden Green ink from the stamped image)
- Stamp (with Garden Green or Sahara Sand) sentiment on Basic White strip.
- Die-cut branch and adhere the die-floral to the branch so the branch peeks out on the left. Embellish the flower center with a jewel:
- pink paired with iridescent Rose Gold sheet: Iridescent Rhinestone
- blue paired with matte Rose Gold sheet: copper Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dot
- red paired with metallic Rose Gold sheet: Champagne Rhinestone
- Add the floral layered piece before or after adding the sentiment strip.
- Add the inside white layer.
Box Measurements (in addition to the already precut Kraft Storage Box)…
- Basic White Cardstock
- Scrap for stamping and punching sentiment
- Rose Gold Specialty Paper
- Scraps for die-cutting flowers
- Basic White Crinkled Seam Binding
- Die-cut one flower from each of the three Rose Gold Specialty Papers. Add each to the box lid with one Glue Dot in the center. The Stampin’ Up! Glue Dots are wide enough and small enough to just fit under the center rings of the die-cut flowers. Then embellish the flower centers with coordinating jewels:
- iridescent sheet with Iridescent Rhinestone
- matte sheet with copper Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dot
- metallic sheet with Champagne Rhinestone
- Stamp and punch sentiment. Add it with Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow in the ribbon and add it with a Glue Dot.
Thanks for stopping by to see what I had to share today. On Wednesday during my Live at 11:00 AM Central Time on YouTube and on Facebook I’ll be sharing some note cards “with dimension” with the This Birthday Piggy stamp set and the coordinating limited-time Playful Piggy dies. Join me if you can.
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to shop My Favorite Extras.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, my Facebook Page, and my Facebook Group!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
Stampin’ Up! has created six new dies that coordinate with stamp sets from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog and the July–December 2022 Mini Catalog. And they are available September 1-30, 2022. Click here for the informational flyer. Click here for more details.
WEEKLY DEALS IN SEPTEMBER
Every week in the month of September Stampin’ Up! is offering a selection of discounted products. Discounts and product selection will vary from week to week. Click here for more information. Click here to shop online.
WORLD CARD MAKING DAY VIRTUAL EVENT
Join Stampin’ Up!’s free virtual card-making event on October 1st! Click here for more info about the event, the flyer sharing upcoming new product, and details on the ordering perks that go along with the event.
NEW BRANDED MERCHANDISE
New items with the Stampin’ Up! logo were just added to the online store. Have you seen the branded merchandise collection? Click here to shop.
CHRISTMAS GIFTING KIT ADDED
The Christmas Gifting Kit—the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up!—includes supplies to create 9 gift tags and 9 gift card holders in a stylish modern design and classic Christmas colors. This new kit is part of the Kits Collection and is available starting September 7, 2022. Click here for more details.
A PEEK AT OCTOBER’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
‘Tis the season to make your own Christmas cards with the Ho Ho Ho Paper Pumpkin Kit! This kit contains whimsical designs of Santa and his reindeer in a classic Christmas color palette. Each kit contains enough supplies to create 9 festive cards—3 each of 3 designs – and includes Iridescent foil die-cut snowflakes, vellum, vanilla epoxy dots, Christmas-inspired patterns and textures like candy cane stripes and kraft paper, an Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Spot, and coordinating envelopes. These cards are sure to bring the warm holiday spirit. And word from the North Pole is that this kit coordinates with next month’s Paper Pumpkin tag kit and the special add-on product! With so much coordination between products, you’ll have a breeze at creating a cohesive look for all your holiday gifting needs. Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Bermuda Bay, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet, Very Vanilla
If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I invite you to give it a try. CLICK HERE to learn more. CLICK HERE to sign up by October 10th for this next kit.
ALL STAR TUTORIALS
I’m a designer with the All Stars, a group of globally recognized Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. And we are excited to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members our bundle of twelve September 2022 Abigail Rose Suite Tutorials which are now available. CLICK HERE for more information. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page to see the others that have been offered. The next one featuring the Rustic Harvest Suite will be available October 1st! AND all these tutorial bundles include links to instructional videos!