So I thought I’d share a couple more projects that I put together with some of my leftovers from last month’s The Adventure Begins kit. (By the way, I’m so sorry that I missed participating in the blog hop last week. It’s been a very busy time for us at home lately. Here is a link to Sara’s blog post so you can go back check out all that was shared: https://theartfulinker.com/a-paper-pumpkin-thing-blog-hop-the-adventure-begins/)
I made two pop-out window cards. And they were so fun and easy to put together! I’ll walk you through one of them first.
Extra products I used… See below for a complete list of extra products I used linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Basic Black Cardstock
- Kit card (2 of the cards with the camper/trees)
- tree scene
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ scored parallel to the long edge in half at 2″
- 4″ wide x 4-1/4″ tall
- 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- 6-1/4″ wide (left side still attached to a 2″ wide section of white) x 5-1/4″ tall (see second photo down…trim off the white borders on top and bottom) scored down the middle of the window area (should be 2-1/8″ from the right edge)
- 2-1/4″ wide x 5-1/4″ tall (see second photo down…trim off 1/4″ on the bottom) scored parallel to the long edge at 1/4″
- tree scene
- Prepare all your pieces to size.
- Cut the camper away from the inside window piece.
- Fold on the score lines as shown in the above photos.
- Add the taller tree piece to the inside of the card base. Be sure that adhesive is only along the side edges. Connect the two together in a closed position with the middle edges as snug together as possible. Note, when the card is open a gap will naturally occur down the middle. This is normal AND is the reason adhesive shouldn’t be added in the middle.
- Connect the skinnier white later to the right side of the inside window layer. The right edge of the inside window layer should overlap and meet up with the crease of the skinner white layer. Then fold this “w” flat. Add to the inside by first adhering one side and then folding the card base flat to add the other side.
- Cut down the tree and the camper a bit. Then glue just inside the window areas.
- Stamp sentiments on the inside and on the other window layer that will be on the front of the card.
- Add the smaller tree layer to the front of the card. Add the window layer with Dimensionals.
- Then add sequins.
The second card is done the same way. But I used Shaded Spruce Cardstock for my card base. And I didn’t trim out and re-add any elements on the inside window. Oh! And I used star embellishments instead of sequins from the kit.
Looking for more ideas? Be sure to check out my other fun alternate projects that I shared on July 23rd. I hope I inspired your creativity with what I shared today! If you did not get this kit, I hope you can apply these ideas to products you already own.
A reminder… today is the last day to sign up (or have an active subscription) for Paper Pumpkin so you get in on this month’s kit titled Hope Box. And if your subscription is through me, you’ll be able to enjoy exclusive ideas shared in video tutorials from myself and 5 other creative Stampin’ Up! demonstrators on the PPX Crew.
To renew your subscription, click here and login to reactivate. Are you on Facebook? Then be sure to join the 30,000+ members in the PAPER PUMPKIN FAN CLUB to get lots more inspiration: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1441979982783482/
Thanks for visiting!
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to shop My Favorite Extras.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, my Facebook Page, and my Facebook Group!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
Product List…things you might need/want in addition to the July 2021 Paper Pumpkin kit to make these projects (I listed the kit refill below because at the time I created this post, the kit was still available….just an option for anyone who missed out on getting the full kit with the ink and stamps)
NEW PRODUCTS ARE HERE!
CLICK HERE to access the PDF of the new July-December 2021 Mini Catalog. CLICK HERE to access these new July-December 2021 Mini Catalog items in my online store. Enjoy shopping and seeing all the new ideas!
SALE-A-BRATION 2021 IS BACK – ROUND TWO
This year Stampin’ Up! has split the annual Sale-A-Bration event in TWO seasons! The first season took place in January & February. And the second one is happening now… August 3 – September 30, 2021! Sale-A-Bration is one of the BEST times of the Stampin’ Up! Year. There are perks for those that purchase product, those that host parties (or purchase a lot of product), those that join the Stampin’ Up! family (purchase the Starter Kit), and those who are already demonstrators (including those that join early on during SAB). Click here for all the details.
A PEEK AT AUGUST’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
Empower yourself and others with the Hope Box Paper Pumpkin Kit! Created from the heart and soul of Stampin’ Up! cofounder, Shelli, the Hope Box Paper Pumpkin Kit reminds us why life is precious. It includes supplies to create nine encouraging 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ cards in a specially designed box designed to be a keepsake box—keep mementos of cherished memories or reminders of what’s yet to come. Collect treats and trinkets (letters, song lyrics, inspiring quotes, photographs, etc.) that represent what hope means to you in your Hope Box and look inside for inspiration or share it with a friends who could use some uplifting! For more inspiration on how to build your Hope Box, watch Shelli herself put one together in this video. Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Bumblebee, Melon Mambo, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Poppy Parade. If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I invite you to give it a try. CLICK HERE to learn more. CLICK HERE to sign up by August 10th for this next kit.
ALL STAR TUTORIALS
I’m a designer with the All Stars, a group of globally recognized Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. And we are excited to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members our bundle of twelve August 2021 Hand-Penned Suite Tutorials which are now available! CLICK HERE for more information. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page to see the others that have been offered. The next one featuring the You’re a Peach Suite will be available September 1st! AND these tutorial bundles include links to instructional videos!
KITS COLLECTION BY STAMPIN’ UP!®
A new line of affordably priced, versatile all-inclusive kits is here! Creativity made easy! Click here for more details.