The new Turtle Friends Stamp Set has some adorable images. I purchased it along with the Turtle Punch, because buying them bundled together saved me 10%. But I didn’t use the punch on today’s card. Take a look at what I came up with.
PDF Tutorial… Click here to access and download a printable direction sheet.
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Early Espresso Cardstock
- 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored parallel to short side at 1-1/4″ and 4-1/4”
- 2-1/4″ x 2-7/8″
- Basic White Cardstock
- 2-7/8″ x 5-1/4″
- 2″ x 2-1/2″
- Pale Papaya Cardstock
- Scrap for stamping and fussy-cutting large turtle shell
- Expressions in Ink Designer Paper
- 2-7/8″ x 5-1/4″
- 1″ x 5-1/4″
- Gold Specialty Metallic Specialty Paper
- 1″ x 5-1/4″
- 3/8″ x 2″
- Stamp the large turtle onto the small white piece and onto the Pale Papaya scrap. Stamp the shell shaped sentiment inside the shell of the Pale Papaya turtle, then cut it out.
- Emboss the Pale Papaya shell and the larger gold strip. Adhere the shell to the large, stamped turtle (this is called “paper piecing”).
- Fold the card base. Add the 1″ wide strips so that the designer paper one is centered in the 1-1/4″ wide section of the Early Espresso card base and the gold one is about 1/8″ away from the right side when the card base is open.
- Stamp the words and small turtle on the larger white piece, then add to the left of the gold strip so that its left edge is close to (but not touching) the middle score line. You want to be able to fold the card shut, and if the white is too far over, it won’t. You also want to make sure that when the front of the card is folded over that the white piece disappears.
- Add the larger designer paper so it looks balanced between the designer paper strip and the white piece.
- Add the small gold strip to the small Early Espresso piece, then add the small white piece. Open the card all the way and add this layered turtle piece with Dimensionals to the card so it’s lined up with the imagery on the larger white piece AND so it’s centered on the 1″ wide designer paper section.
- Close the card and add the gold pearls.
Thanks for stopping by to see what I had to share today. Click here to check out what I’ve pinned on Pinterest with this stamp set (and coordinating punch).
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, my Facebook Page, and my Facebook Group!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
KITS COLLECTION BY STAMPIN’ UP!®
A new line of affordably priced, versatile all-inclusive kits is here! Creativity made easy! Click here for more details.
UNITED THROUGH CREATIVITY
Celebrate what makes us unique through what brings us together: creativity! In honor of the Stampin’ Up! value statement, “we care about people first”—and in the spirit of World Diversity Day— Stampin’ Up! created a collection of inclusive, multicultural, and multilingual craft elements. Click here to access this digital download so you can create away! Available through May 2, 2022.
A NEW CATALOG IS HERE!
If you do not have another demonstrator (or are not a demonstrator yourself), click here to fill out a catalog request form. If you live close enough (I am located in Andover, MN) to pick one up, contact me so we can make arrangements. By saving me on shipping costs, I will let you pick a goodie from the gift basket too.
CONNECT, CRAFT & COLLECT
Stampin’ Up! is gifting an extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards to all orders that reach the $250+ mark May 4 – June 14! This is the perfect perk for those who host parties or those who place large individual orders. Click here for more details.
A PEEK AT JULY’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
Life is full of big adventures that are best experienced together! This month’s The Adventure Begins Paper Pumpkin Kit helps you celebrate those exciting new chapters in the most creative of ways with enough supplies to create twelve motivating cards all featuring the exciting colors of nature. Send cards to your family and friends about to embark on a new journey and make connections while you explore and discover new levels of your creativity! Includes inspirational sentiments and adventure-themed imagery featuring these nature-inspired coordinating colors: Basic Black, Basic White, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Night of Navy. If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I invite you to give it a try. CLICK HERE to learn more. CLICK HERE to sign up by July 10th for this next kit.
ALL STAR TUTORIALS
I’m a designer with the All Stars, a group of globally recognized Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. And we are excited to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members our bundle of twelve June 2021 Sand & Sea Suite Tutorials which are now available! CLICK HERE for more information. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page to see the others that have been offered. The next one featuring the Expressions in Ink Suite will be available July 1st! AND these tutorial bundles include links to instructional videos!
HEY CHICK & HEY BIRTHDAY CHICK
Available February 2 – June 30, 2021 – The popular Hey Chick has returned to pair up with the Hey Birthday Chick stamp set in the current mini catalog!! And each with coordinating dies. Click here for a downloadable flyer. Click here to shop online.