Introducing the new Butterfly Brilliance products (available right away on March 2, 2021)!
Today I’m taking part in a special world-wide blog hop featuring these new items: the Butterfly Brilliance Stamp Set & the Brilliant Wings Dies (early release products that will continue to be made available in the upcoming 2021-22 Annual Catalog) AND the Butterfly Bijou Designer Paper & the Natural Touch Specialty Paper (available through May 3 while supplies last). Click here for a downloadable flyer.
I wanted to use all four products in what I created, and I ended up making a whole set of 6 cards! (Add some Medium Basic White Envelopes for a wonderful gift!) These are my horizontal/landscape cards.
And these are my vertical/portrait cards.
PDF Tutorial… Click here to access and download a printable direction sheet.
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” scored parallel to short side at 4-1/4” (x6) AND 5” x 6” sheet for stamping and die-cutting butterflies
- Basic Gray Cardstock: 2-7/8” x 5-1/2” (x6)
- Butterfly Bijou Designer Paper (large butterflies that line up with the dies): one sheet
- Butterfly Bijou Designer Paper (small butterflies of the same style): 1-1/2” x 5-1/2” horizonal (x3) and vertical (x3)
- Natural Touch Specialty Paper: 2-3/4” x 5-1/2” horizonal (x3) and vertical (x3)
- Vellum Cardstock: Scraps for die-cutting detailed butterflies
- Stamp and die-cut butterflies. Die-cut larger designer paper butterflies.
- Die-cut vellum detailed butterflies. Use the die brush to help dislodge the small bits and pieces.
- Add designer paper strips to card bases so they meet with the folded edge. Layer the specialty paper onto the Basic Gray Cardstock, and add to the remaining white area of the card front.
- Add the stamped butterflies to each card. Add the coordinating designer paper butterflies on top of each using Mini Dimensionals down the center only, then bend up the wings a bit to reveal the black & white layer underneath.
- Cut the wings off the vellum butterflies (leaving the middles behind). This is optional, but it allows the bodies to remain bold and dark.
- Add these with Multipurpose Liquid Glue just where the wings meet the bodies. Allow to dry.
- Create a trail with Pearls.
Our hop today offers even MORE creative ideas with this collection. I hope you enjoyed what I shared. Now be sure to scroll down and click on the names of other Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators from around the world to follow the hop and see what they’ve made. (If you are receiving this blog post by email, click HERE to see links and follow the hop.) I hope our ideas in this hop inspire your creativity!
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, my Facebook Page, and my Facebook Group!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
- Butterfly Brilliance Stamp Set
- Brilliant Wings Dies
- Butterfly Bijou Designer Paper
- Natural Touch Specialty Paper
HEY CHICK & HEY BIRTHDAY CHICK
Available February 2 – June 30, 2021 – The popular Hey Chick has returned to pair up with the Hey Birthday Chick stamp set in the current mini catalog!! And each with coordinating dies. Click here for a downloadable flyer.
CRAZY FOR BUTTERFLIES
New early release and exclusive Butterfly Bouquet products are available March 2 through May 3, 2021!! Click here for a downloadable flyer.
PPX CREW EXCLUSIVE TUTORIALS
If your Paper Pumpkin subscription is through me, you’ll now be able to enjoy exclusive ideas shared in video tutorials from the creative Stampin’ Up! demonstrators on the PPX Crew!
A PEEK AT MARCH’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
Adventure awaits inside this month’s majestic, mountain-themed kit. With enough elements and embellishments to create eight 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ cards – 4 each of 2 designs – and coordinating envelopes, the Here’s to You Paper Pumpkin Kit is the perfect pick for celebrating life’s little moments and mountain-high milestones! Then to celebrate Paper Pumpkin’s eight years, this kit (which will come in a special collectible box) is ready to lead you on an excursion to explore your creativity with the bonus gift of four free stencils & stamping sponge! To embark on the adventure, prepare for the trek and watch this promotional video. Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray
If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I invite you to give it a try. CLICK HERE to learn more. CLICK HERE to sign up by March 10th for this next kit.
ALL STAR TUTORIALS
I’m a designer with the All Stars, a group of globally recognized Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. And we are excited to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members our bundle of twelve March 2021 Hydrangea Hill Suite Tutorials which are now available! CLICK HERE for more information. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page to see the others that have been offered. The next one featuring the Flowering Cactus Product Medley will be available April 1st! AND these tutorial bundles (Jan-June) include links to instructional videos!