It’s time to say goodbye to retiring products* from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog, the 2019-20 Beginner Brochure, and 2020 Jan-June Mini Catalog. But before we say goodbye completely to these amazing products, Stampin’ Up! is giving everyone an opportunity to order them before they’re gone for good.
*Retiring products will only be available until June 2nd (or while supplies last), so be sure to get your orders in early!
CLICK HERE to shop these products in my online store now.
Or click below to access a list.
- Annual Catalog Retiring Products List PDF
- Annual Catalog Retiring Products List Excel File
- Jan-June Mini Catalog Retiring Products List PDF
- Jan-June Mini Catalog Retiring Products List Excel File
(Download the PDF for a quick reference, or use the Excel file to sort the list by product name, price, page number, or product type. These lists will not be updated. But you can always check the online store to see if what you want is still available.)
*Things to Remember:
- Dates: April 22 – June 2, 2016 (or while supplies last).
- Tools & Accessories will be available while supplies last.
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items may be added to all order types: demonstrator, workshop, customer, and online.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- All retiring items will be discontinued after June 2.
- Due to high demand, retiring stamp sets will have guaranteed availability until May 15, 2020; all other products are not guaranteed and are only available while supplies last.
- Retiring host sets can only be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
- Discounts will be applied to select retiring items only.
- Select discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
- Depending on inventory levels, we may add additional discounts to select products on or after May 8. These discounts will not be pre-announced.
- If you buy a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.
- If there is a product you want, we recommend buying it right away and not waiting to see if it’s discounted later or you risk it being sold out.
- Deadline for OEX/Online orders: June 2, 2018; 11:50 PM (MT)
PLANNING TO ORDER?
CLICK HERE to access my online store.
- If your order is under $150 retail, feel free to use a hosting code when placing your order online.
- If your order is $50, you will earn the April 2020 All Star tutorial.
- If you use one of my hosting codes OR if your order is $150, you will earn the Ornate Garden Mega tutorial.
- If it is $150 or more, then don’t use the code so that YOU can get the Stampin’ Rewards.
- Or… if you’d like to get $125 in merchandise for only $99 and get free shipping (a $10 value!), then you may want to consider joining my Stampers With Art Community. We’d love for you to be a part of our great group! Plus…you’d get to order from the upcoming 2020-21 Annual Catalog early!
Let me know if you have any questions!
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).