Just a few more hours before the Last Chance Products are gone! Did you get the Large Letter Framelits Dies? You may be happy to know that they are STILL available AND they are discounted. 😃
Here is a 12×12 page layout I put together last week using those dies, the Rooted In Nature Stamp Set, and the coordinating Nature’s Roots Dies. Once our beloved Lovely As A Tree Stamp Set sold out, I set this page aside telling myself I couldn’t share it now. But I changed my mind! Haha! Obviously. I only used one image from the Lovely As A Tree set for the “O” in HOME. If you never got that stamp set, you COULD use the letter dies OR you could use another image in the Rooted In Nature Stamp Set,.
To get the lift in the title, die-cut the letters twice and stack them using Dimensionals in between.
The silver leaves come from the Leaves Trinkets.
Here is a reminder of the how Stampin’ Up! will be transitioning into the new catalog…
- This is the last day to order from the 2018–2019 Annual Catalog & the 2019 Occasions Catalog.
- Deadline for ordering: 11:50 PM (Mountain Time)
- This is the last day to order retiring products.
- All ordering will be down so Stampin’ Up! can do catalog transition updates from midnight to noon (MT). During this time no orders can be entered by demonstrators and by customers in the Online Store.
- The 2019-2020 Annual Catalog sales period begins on or possibly before noon (MT) and runs through June 2, 2020.
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).