It’s super easy to make.
- Cut a piece of Basic Black cardstock to 4-1/4″ x 11″ and score in the middle at 5-1/2″.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the envelope as shown.
- Add some SNAIL adhesive under the envelope flap, attach some vellum leaves peeking out, then shut the envelope.
- Trim off 1/4″ from each of the long edges. Trim off just over 1/4″ (5/16″) from each of the short edges. Now you will have two pieces that are 4″ x 5-1/4″.
- Adhere the back layer of the envelope to the inside of the card. And adhere the pretty layer to the front.
Extra Stampin’ Up! Products I Used: See below for a full list of extra supplies linked to where you can find them in my online store.
If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I invite you to give it a try. CLICK HERE to learn more. Then click here to get your subscription started with me as your demonstrator so I can spoil you with prizes, gifts and exclusive ideas! And sign up by today, September 10th so you can get in on this fun upcoming September kit.
To renew your subscription, click here and login to reactivate. Are you on Facebook? Then be sure to join the 17,800+ members in my PAPER PUMPKIN FAN CLUB to get lots more inspiration: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1441979982783482/
Thanks for visiting!
Product List… things you need in addition to an envelope, vellum leaves and stamp set in the August 2018 Paper Pumpkin kit