There are new limited-time products that will be made available for the month of August: The Blended Seasons stamp set (an exclusive 10-piece set with images for every season), the coordinating Stitched Seasons framelits (also available bundled for a 10% savings in wood-mount or clear-mount), AND a new assortment of Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors (eek!! too fun).
CLICK HERE for the flyer.
Click on the links below to see these products in my online store.
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set (available in wood-mount and clear-mount)
- Stitched Season Framelits Dies
- Blended Seasons Bundle – stamp set and framelits together at 10% off (available in wood-mount and clear-mount)
- Watercolor Pencils – Assortment 2
Demonstrators were able to preorder these items during this month of July, but I didn’t have mine for too long before we left for our Alaskan family vacation. So I was only able to make one card so far.
I loved this card enough to make it my July swap card. The coloring (which I did with 4 new Stampin’ Blends colors) took some time, but thankfully I only had to color a small portion of the full image.
- Soft Sea Foam Cardstock:
- 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 5-1/2″ and folded in half for card base
- scraps for punching leaves and stamping/die-cutting small oval
- Basic Black Cardstock: 3-5/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Shimmery White Cardstock: 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ scrap for die-cutting and stamping flower image
- Vellum Cardstock: scraps for punching leaves
- Share What You Love Designer Paper: 5″ x 3-3/4″
Products: See below for a full list of supplies linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Stamp “congrats” and die-cut with smallest Stitched Shapes Oval die. Die-cut Shimmery White Cardstock scrap with largest Stitched Shapes Oval die, then stamp floral image on the left portion of the oval.
- Color the floral image with Stampin’ Blends markers.
- Punch two sets of vellum leaves and two sets of Soft Sea Foam leaves.
- Attach a vellum and a Soft Sea Foam leaf cluster coming out the back, lower left of the oval piece.
- Add the Basic Black Cardstock to card front, add the designer paper to Basic Black, then add the oval layer with Dimensionals to the designer paper.
- Add a Dimensional to the left side of the back of the small congrats oval. Add the second vellum leaf cluster so it shows out the top of this oval. Then add the small oval to the larger white oval.
- Attach the second Soft Sea Foam leaf cluster to the inside of the card. Then embellish the card with rhinestones and a Mint Macaron faceted dot.
I absolutely LOVE these new products that will be available for all to order starting August 1st! Here are a few more cards that the concept artists at Stampin’ Up! created for this promotion. As you can see, this stamp set will really keep you creating all year long.
Details of the promotion:
- Products available while supplies last August 1-31, 2018. This means products will only be available until August 31 or while supplies last, whichever comes first. If a product’s supply is depleted before August 31, it will be made unorderable and will no longer be available for purchase.
- New colors of Watercolor Pencils may be available in a future publication.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Items may be purchased via demonstrator, customer, workshop, or online order.
- Items may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit.
- The bundle includes the stamp set and dies only. It does not include the Watercolor Pencils.
- Deadlines (while supplies last):
- Phone: August 31, 2018; 6:50 PM (MT)
- Online/OEX: August 31, 2018; 11:50 PM (MT)
We got home super late Friday night. So because we were tired yesterday and had to catch up on groceries, laundry, unpacking, etc, I haven’t had time yet to photo my gifts and go through my photos of the trip. But I plan to share those highlights on Monday. We had such a fabulous time!!! And I was so glad to be able to bring my whole family along on this vacation. The boys really enjoyed their first cruise.
PAPER PUMPKIN 50% OFF!
July 11-August 10 new subscribers get 50% off the first month! What a great time to sign up! And the graphic has such pretty colors!!! Is that a hint at what’s in the kit? Usually SU does that. SO FUN!! Sign up using this link so you can become my personal subscriber and I can spoil you! https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=25553 Let your creativity bloom and subscribe today!
A FREE Assortment of Classic Stampin’ Pads with Starter Kit!
Get the Starter Kit during the month of July, and choose an assortment of ink pads for FREE! What a great time to join my Stampers With ART Stars community & get a discount on your future Stampin’ Up! products that just debuted in the 2018-19 annual catalog. The Starter Kit is always a great value. But with the free set of ink pads, you would now get $192.50 worth of product of your choice for just $99!! Click here to learn more.
BUY 3, GET ONE FREE Designer Series Paper Promo
During the month of July you’ll be able to reap the rewards when you stock up on select designer series paper packs. The sale runs July 1-31, 2018. Click here to learn more.
Join the Paper Crafters Club
Do you find that you order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product each month? Do you want to get perks for those monthly orders? I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club, and we are looking for new members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up.