The timing of my son’s accident put me off schedule on my posts a bit. Sorry about that. I had planned to share the details of our May promotion a week ago, but instead I just included it in the promos section at the end of my posts. (By the way, he is doing much better than last week. School is back on our calendar! He’s excited to get back, he’s not taking pain meds, and he’s back to being as mobile with the crutches as he was before the surgery. I’ll share more photos soon.)
The Share What You Love suite of products that will be available on pages 176-178 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog debuting June 1st are being offered a month early (May 1-31) in the following bundle choices:
- Share What You Love Just Getting Started Bundle
- Share What You Love A Little More, Please Bundle
- Share What You Love Gotta Have It All Bundle
- 2018-20 In Color Ink Pad Assortment
Here are a few cards that show off these fun new products. I LOVE the colors and the pearl sheen in the designer paper! And that font in the stamp sets?! SO pretty. The first three cards are ones I received in my monthly swap. The talented demonstrators that made each card are named in each photo.
Gorgeous swap cards, right!?
This last one just features the Share What You Love designer paper and uses the Apron of Love stamp set, coordinating framelits, and a few punches. This will make a great Mother’s Day card for someone who loves to cook or bake. But it would also work for a birthday card or just to say thank you.
Products: See below for a full visual list of supplies linked to where you can find them in my online store.
There are 4 paper designs in this Share What You Love Designer Series Paper pack that have a pearlized sheen. This blue/green design is one of them. Can you see it on the large flowers? I tilted the card a bit in this photo to show it off.
Here are measurements and a few tips/directions if you wish to recreate this card.
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″ and folded in half for card base & scrap for stamping and punching 1-1/4″ Circle
- Mint Macaron Cardstock: scrap for punching Pretty Label Punch
- Silver Foil Sheet: scrap for punching 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle & scrap for die-cutting utensils
- Tranquil Tide Cardstock: scrap for die-cutting utensils
- Share What You Love Designer Series Paper: two pieces that are 1″ x 4″ each & scraps for cutting out a couple flowers (for the inside of the card).
- Attach the designer paper strips to the top and bottom of the card front. Attach the cut out designer paper flowers to the inside of the card.
- Stamp word images onto Whisper White scrap – “Mom” in Tuxedo Black ink and “Best Ever” in Mint Macaron ink.
- Punch out with 1-1/4” Circle Punch.
- Layer this onto the Silver Scallop Circle.
- Adhere this to the center of the punched out mint Pretty Label using a Dimensional.
- Attach this whole thing to the card front so it is centered between the two designer paper strips and off to the right side.
- Add rhinestones to the mint punched label piece.
- Apply Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets to the back of the Silver Foil scrap and the Tranquil Tide scrap. Die-cut the utensils from each of these scraps.
- Cut off just the handles from the Tranquil Tide utensils, and stick them onto the silver utensils.
- Then stick the silver utensils to the front and inside of card.
A few select retiring products were just discounted today – up to 50% off! They are only available through May 31st or while supplies last. Click here for more information. And…Thursday is the last day to get in on the 50% off Paper Pumpkin special. See below for details.
Thanks for stopping by today!
The 2018-19 Annual Catalogs are almost here! In fact mailed catalogs will ship from the warehouse on May 7th. And those that live close to me can pick up their copy as early as 4 PM on Wednesday, May 9th. That means it’s that time of year to get in on my popular product shares so you can gather up lots of new product for LESS! Sign up today by emailing me with your picks.
New Paper Pumpkin Subscribers get 50% Off! NEW subscribers who join Paper Pumpkin between now and May 10 will get 50% off their first 2 months. Enter this promotion code to get in on the special: SAVEFIFTY0418 (Click here for a sneak peek image of the May kit in the lower right corner of this image.)
CLICK HERE for more detailed information about retiring products from the 2017-18 Annual Catalog and the 2018 Occasions Catalog, to access the lists and links, and for dates about transitioning into the new 2018-19 Annual Catalog.
Be sure to take a good look at the retiring products list so that you don’t miss out on getting items that you have wanted. Favorites are already selling out!
The new 2018-19 Annual Catalog will be introducing us to new colors! That means that several colors are retiring though. CLICK HERE for more detailed information about retiring products. CLICK HERE for my post and a video regarding the Color Revamp. And CLICK HERE for a printable Color Revamp Summary.