I was inspired by a swap card I received a couple years ago – a Tri-Panel Fold Window card. So I created two Easter cards using the pattern. This card features the Cross of Hope framelits and Hold onto Hope stamp set.
I used the Sweet Soirée designer paper for the folded sheet.
- Calypso Coral Cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Sweet Soirée Designer Paper: 5-1/4″ x 11-7/8″ scored at 4″ and 8″
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock: 3″ x 3/4″ strip & scrap for die-cutting a 3-1/2″ tall oval
- Silver Foil Sheet: scraps for die-cutting the crosses
- Calypso Coral 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon: about 18″
- Die-cut the Pear Pizzazz scrap and the 4″ wide sections of the designer paper (folded over onto each other) with the 3-1/2″ tall oval die.
- Fold the 3-7/8″ section in first, then fold again and attach the Pear Pizzazz oval to the designer paper that shows through the window.
- Put Adhesive Sheets onto the back of the Silver Foil Sheet scrap, and die-cut the crosses. Peel off the backing and adhere to the Pear Pizzazz oval.
- Color three rhinestones with the Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends Marker, and add to the cross.
- Stamp the sentiment with VersaMark ink, add silver powder and heat to emboss. Attach the strip to the center of the 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ Calypso Coral piece, then adhere the designer paper piece. (I folded the designer paper closed before attaching it to the Calypso Coral piece.) Be careful where you add the adhesive.
- Tie on the ribbon.
This second Easter card features the Petal Pair floral embossing folder, the Sweet Soirée designer paper, and the Celebrate You thinlits which was a level two Sale-a-Bration free pick. (It will be available again in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog on June 1st.)
- Old Olive Cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Marina Mist Cardstock: 5-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 4″ and 8″
- Sweet Soirée Designer Paper: scraps for die-cutting two 3-1/2″ tall ovals
- Silver Foil Sheet: scraps for die-cutting the “celebrate”
- Silver Metallic-Edge Ribbon: about 10″
- Die-cut the Sweet Soirée scraps and the middle section of the Marina Mist piece with the 3-1/2″ tall oval die.
- Fold the 3″ section of the Marina Mist cardstock in first, then fold again and emboss.
- Attach a Sweet Soirée oval that has been tied with the ribbon in the window of the folded Marina Mist cardstock.
- Attach this folded Marina Mist cardstock to the Old Olive piece.
- Attach the other designer paper oval on the inside of the opened card.
- Put an Adhesive Sheet onto the back of the Silver Foil Sheet scrap, and die-cut the “celebrate.” Peel off the backing and adhere to the inside of the card.
And here is the Tri-Panel Fold Window card created by Terri Gaines featuring the You’ve Got This stamp set that inspired me to make the cards shown above.
I wish you and yours a Happy and Blessed Easter Day!
New Paper Pumpkin Subscribers get 50% Off!
NEW subscribers who join Paper Pumpkin between now and May 10 will get 50% off their first 2 months. Enter this promotion code to get in on the special: SAVEFIFTY0418