We are now approaching our last hours of Sale-a-Bration. Did you get the freebies you wanted?
CLICK HERE to access the flyers/brochures OR CLICK HERE to get to my online store and see what you can get for free when you order Stampin’ Up! products before March 31st ends. Here are a few more cards that show off a few of the Sale-a-Bration products.
Back in 2013 when I first started blogging, I shared an adorable full-size owl card. I pulled it out about a month ago and just had to recreate it with the Sale-a-Bration pick, Springtime Foils Designer Paper for one of the make-n-takes for my online team event. Aren’t these note cards so cute!
- Sweet Sugarplum or Peekaboo Peach cardstock: 7″ x 5″ scored at 3-1/2″ and folded in half for the card base
- Springtime Foils Designer Paper: 2″ x 3-1/2″
- Whisper White cardstock: 3-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ for the inside and scraps for punching two 1″ circles
- Basic Black cardstock: scraps for punching two 1-3/8″ circles and two 3/4″ circles
- Rich Razzleberry or Pumpkin Pie cardstock: scraps for punching beak and feet
- Punch 2-1/4″ circle punch half-way into the top edge of the card. (I don’t recommend punching through both layers at once. Punch through one, and then fold the card shut and punch through the other.)
- Emboss the front of the card base for texture.
- Sponge color onto the Springtime Foils Designer Paper. Then punch into the designer paper with the 2-1/4″ circle punch.
- Punch the beak, feet and circles for the eyes.
- Assemble the card. Accent with rhinestone buttons or a bow.
On this one I even added a little shine to the eyes using the white pencil and the Watercolor Pencils.
This card comes from the Mixed Medallions Card Kit, another Sale-a-Bration pick. I altered it just a little by using the “for you” sentiment in the Cake Soirée stamp set and a few other products.
- Sahara Sand cardstock: scrap for stamping and punching 1″ circle
- Mixed Medallions kit: one Berry Burst card base, large Calypso Coral flower (flipped over), 2 smaller Calypso Coral flowers, 1 small white flower and “thank you” circle piece
- Fold up the Berry Burst card base.
- Stamp “For You” onto Sahara Sand cardstock. Punch with 1″ Circle Punch. Adhere to the back of the large Calypso Coral flower, and add to the front of the card with a Dimensional.
- Open up side flaps and add two flowers with rhinestones.
- Open up top flap and add one more flower, a rhinestone and the thank you sentiment piece.
This last card was sent to me by Doris Schlager. Isn’t it so pretty!? She used the beautiful flower image from the Sale-a-Bration stamp set, Amazing You on a Calypso Coral card from the Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes, another Sale-a-Bration pick. PLUS, the sentiment image is from Heartfelt Blooms, one of the most popular Sale-a-Bration stamp sets this year.
- Whisper White Thick cardstock: 2″ x 5-1/2″ and scrap for stamping and die-cutting 2-3/8″ circle
- Basic Black cardstock: 2-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ and scrap for die-cutting 2-1/2″ scallop circle
- Die-cut black scallop circle.
- Stamp flower image on the inside of the card and on the white scrap. Color the one on the scrap with Stampin’ Blends Markers. Die-cut and adhere this circle to black scallop circle.
- Layer all the pieces onto the card.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Paint flower petals with Wink of Stella
Thanks for stopping by today!
New Paper Pumpkin Subscribers get 50% Off!
NEW subscribers who join Paper Pumpkin between now and May 10 will get 50% off their first 2 months. Enter this promotion code to get in on the special: SAVEFIFTY0418
For those who are current or returning subscribers, you can still reap some rewards. In fact everyone that purchases a 3, 6 or 12 month pre-paid subscriptions by the end of March (TODAY) will get to choose free Sale-a-Bration products!
January 3 through March 31 is THE BEST time of the Stampin’ Up! year for everyone! Click here to learn about this spectacular promotion and how you can benefit by earning free products and more.
Get up to $226 worth of product for $99! Plus…
It’s the best time of year to join Stampin’ Up! During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just $99 and choose two FREE stamp sets of your choice for your Starter Kit. Plus, the kit ships for free! Click here for more information about joining my community of stampers (becoming a demonstrator), and click here for more information about the other bonuses for getting the Starter Kit.