Did you see the incredible new tool that Stampin’ Up! is bringing forth to us paper crafters?! It’s an amazing positioning tool that will allow you to get your images exactly where you want them.
If you’ve been excited about this tool, but missed the first reservation window on November16 (most of us missed it as it closed in under 15 minutes!), then you’ll be happy to hear that this new reservation window is now open and not close until the end of the day December 30th.
- CLICK HERE to create an online account in my store. Or if you already have one, be sure you remember your login information (email and password).
- Then CLICK HERE (log into your online store account if it prompts you) and make your reservation
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
By reserving now, you’ll get your Stamparatus in March rather than waiting for the next annual catalog in June. Reservations are being taken on a first come first serve basis. So those that reserve first will have theirs ship first.
Haven’t heard about the Stamparatus? Watch this video to see it in action.
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00
I can’t wait to share this tool in my upcoming project creations!
- Beginning March 19, we will ship Stamparatuses in the order the reservations were received (first in, first out) and continue through the next few months and beyond as product arrives in our warehouse. Because shipment dates are based on manufacturing lead times, not all of the reservations made during the December 5-30 window will ship on March 19 (as was previously announced).
- In order to accommodate demand, limits have changed as follows: one reservation per customer and one per demonstrator.
- Because we are not limiting the maximum number of reservations for the second window, we will not offer a third window. This is the last chance for you to reserve a Stamparatus before it becomes available in the 2018-2019 annual catalog.
- If you reserved more than one stamping tool during the first reservation period, that number will not change; you will still receive the same number you reserved.
- If you reserved one or more stamping tool(s) during the first reservation period, you may still order during the second window.
- The reservation window will open at 2:00 PM (MT) on December 5.