I brought some gifts for my team members and a few swap cards to OnStage last week, so I thought I would share one my swap cards with you today.
I’ve been obsessed with the new Blends Markers, so of course I had to incorporate them somehow. Plus I want to have lots of ideas to show those of you who are my Blends Club members! (Download the flyer and let me know if you want me to add you to the club.)
I made two versions of this card…
Both cards are made with the following pieces:
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ folded in half at 4-1/4″
- Shimmery White Cardstock: 2-3/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Pool Party or Pink Pirouette Cardstock: 3″ x 5-1/2″
I stamped the image onto the Shimmery White cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored it in with my Blends Markers. And then I layered the Shimmery White onto the colored cardstock, added a couple doily pieces peeking out from the upper left and lower right, and then added this all to the Crumb Cake card base. That’s it! Super simple.
Are you ready for amazing deals? Online Extravaganza begins Monday, November 20. And this year there are some great surprises in store for you! Want a peek?! CLICK HERE to download the deals Stampin’ Up! has added so far.
For information on the release of the new 2018 Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochure and for how to request these publications, CLICK HERE.
The Stamparatus Is Coming!
Stampin’ Up! is releasing an amazing new positioning tool that will allow you to get your images exactly where you want them. Click here to learn more. Then reserve your Stamparatua starting at 2:00 PM (MT) today, on November 16. CLICK HERE to reserve during the November 16-30, 2017 reservation window with delivery on or around February 1, 2018. While supplies last.
Thanks for seeing what I had to share today!
Blends are HERE!
Are you lovin’ the the new Stampin’ Blends markers!? They are now available to everyone! If you are planning to purchase ALL of these fantastic alcohol-base artist quality markers (a value of $121.50 plus s/h & tax), I recommend one of these three ways to get the most for your money:
- Join my Online Blends Club! Collect all the markers and coordinating products, earn Stampin’ Rewards and other perks, and keep it easy on the budget by spreading your payments over 4 months. CLICK HERE to download the informational flyer.
- Purchase them all at once, add another $28.50 in merchandise to reach the $150 level, earn $15 in free Stampin’ Rewards and 3 Loyalty Rewards points, and get them all right away without waiting!
- OR…Purchase them in the Starter Kit! Get all the markers (and another $3.50 in product if you wish) for only $99 + tax. Shipping is free! And then take advantage of all the other perks that come along with being part of my Stampers With ART Community including the discount on future products!