The Paper Pumpkin kit that is now shipping out to subscribers is going to coordinate with the Peaceful Place Suite of products. I haven’t seen the kit yet, but I’m excited because that suite in the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog is beautiful! So today I thought I’d share some simple cards you can make with some of the suite’s designer papers – those that have the larger tree images. With these papers you can make 26 pretty winter cards (a set of thank you’s, thinking of you’s, or Christmas cards) with 6 of the 12 sheets.
I’ve only made a sampling of these cards, but you can see in the images below how you could get that many.
12 cards from the design in this sheet (6 from each of the two sheets)…
8 cards from the design in this sheet (4 from each of the two sheets)…
6 cards from the design in this sheet (3 from each of the two sheets)…
You can also see in the photos that I used either the Red Rhinestone Jewels or the 2021-23 In Color Jewels to embellish the word “FOR” in each sentiment oval piece.
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Base Cardstock
- 4-1/4” x 11″ scored parallel to short side at 5-1/2”
- Basic Gray or Basic Black Cardstock
- 4-1/8” x 5-3/8″
- Scrap for punch larger oval
- Peaceful Place Designer Paper
- 4” x 5-1/4”
- 3/4″ x 4″
- Basic White Cardstock
- 4” x 5-1/4”
- Scrap for stamping and punching sentiment oval
- Smoky Slate 7/8″ Ribbon (optional)
- Use the photos above as guides to where you can get the best cuts from your sheets of designer paper.
- The base cardstock color could match the rhinestones (or not). I used Soft Succulent Jewels with Soft Succulent Cardstock and an Evening Evergreen Jewel with Evening Evergreen Cardstock below. But I also used a Red Rhinestone with the Evening Evergreen Cardstock on the bottom right card.
- Or you could even pair up some of those In Color Jewels with other cardstock colors that are close but not exact since the jewels themselves really have a multicolor tone to them. The cardstock colors below are Bumblebee, Magenta Madness, Highland Heather, Real Red (with the Red Rhinestone), Shaded Spruce, and Just Jade.
- Stamp the sentiments, then turn the punch upside-down and punch.
- Add the larger oval to the designer paper strip with Seal Adhesive. Then layer the white oval to the darker larger oval using Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by to see what I had to share today.
If you are one of my Paper Pumpkin subscribers and received the September kit, then I sent a little sampler of papers to you recently. Two of the papers came from this Peaceful Place pack. You can wait and use it with your upcoming October kit. Or feel free to make a card similar to one the ones I shared today instead.
And if you are interested in becoming a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, scroll down to check out the next kit around the corner titled Gifts Galore.
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, my Facebook Page, and my Facebook Group!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
A PEEK AT NOVEMBER’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
We all love to see piles of presents on Christmas morning. Make that your reality with the Gifts Galore Paper Pumpkin Kit! With classic Christmas sentiments, bright and festive colors, a sweet snowman, a tree with all the trimmings, or a playful pile of presents, you’ll have everything you need to make 9 eye-catching treat packages (3 of 3 designs) that are sure to spread Christmas cheer. Each Gifts Galore box contains enough supplies to create nine treat packages—three each of three designs—and nine food-safe bags that are adorably styled for easy Christmas gifting. There’s plenty of joy to share with Gifts Galore! Coordinating colors: Evening Evergreen, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I invite you to give it a try. CLICK HERE to learn more. CLICK HERE to sign up by November 10th for this next kit.
ALL STAR TUTORIALS
I’m a designer with the All Stars, a group of globally recognized Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. And we are excited to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members our bundle of twelve October 2021 Blackberry Beauty Suite Tutorials which are now available! CLICK HERE for more information. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page to see the others that have been offered. The next one featuring the Sweet Symmetry Suite will be available November 1st! AND all these tutorial bundles include links to instructional videos!