I needed a few more cards to send to new members of our Stampers With ART Community. So today I am happy to share with you a fourth version…my daisy version of the half-front 3-panel card (similar layout to the ones I shared on Feb. 21). It features the one of our retiring colors (Terracotta Tile), the Ornate Garden Designer Paper, and Gilded Leafing accenting the center of the daisy.
Many call this fold a Dutch Door fold and some have even called it a Barn Door fold. Fun names that make sense, right? Here’s some details if you wish to make this card yourself.
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Terracotta Tile Cardstock
- 4-1/4” x 11” scored parallel to short side at 5-1/2”
- Basic White Cardstock
- 4” x 5-1/4”
- Scraps for punching two small daisies and two large daisies
- Ornate Garden Designer Paper
- 1-3/4″ x 4-7/8″ cut into three equal 1-3/4″ x 1-5/8″ pieces
- So Saffron Cardstock
- 3/4″ x 3-1/4″
- Position scored card base in the trimmer half-way at 2-1/8″ (long edge perpendicular to the top edge of the trimmer), and slice from the score line out. Fold card in half to picture which way it will open and cut away (either with Paper Snips or Trimmer) the top half of the card base front.
- Emboss the lower half.
- Adhere the inside Basic White layer.
- Line up the designer paper in pattern order. Close the card and add the outer two pieces of designer paper first about 1/8″ away from the side and top edges of the white. Then add the middle piece.
- Punch then stamp the So Saffron strip. Add to the front.
- Punch the daisy pieces. Layer them to build a full daisy. Use a Bone Folder to give the petals a slight curl.
- Add a Dimensional in the middle. Pull off the release paper and add a section of Gilded Leafing. Use a sponge to rub in the leafing. Brush away any excess. Then add the full daisy to the front of the card
- Embellish with the Gold Glittered Enamel Dots.
Thanks for stopping by to see what I had to share today.
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, my Facebook Page, and my Facebook Group!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
HEY CHICK & HEY BIRTHDAY CHICK
Available February 2 – June 30, 2021 – The popular Hey Chick has returned to pair up with the Hey Birthday Chick stamp set in the current mini catalog!! And each with coordinating dies. Click here for a downloadable flyer. Click here to shop online.
PPX CREW EXCLUSIVE TUTORIALS
If your Paper Pumpkin subscription is through me, you’ll now be able to enjoy exclusive ideas shared in video tutorials from the creative Stampin’ Up! demonstrators on the PPX Crew!
A PEEK AT MARCH’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
Adventure awaits inside this month’s majestic, mountain-themed kit. With enough elements and embellishments to create eight 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ cards – 4 each of 2 designs – and coordinating envelopes, the Here’s to You Paper Pumpkin Kit is the perfect pick for celebrating life’s little moments and mountain-high milestones! Then to celebrate Paper Pumpkin’s eight years, this kit (which will come in a special collectible box) is ready to lead you on an excursion to explore your creativity with the bonus gift of four free stencils & stamping sponge! To embark on the adventure, prepare for the trek and watch this promotional video. Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray
If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I invite you to give it a try. CLICK HERE to learn more. CLICK HERE to sign up by March 10th for this next kit.
ALL STAR TUTORIALS
I’m a designer with the All Stars, a group of globally recognized Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. And we are excited to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members our bundle of twelve March 2021 Hydrangea Hill Suite Tutorials which are now available! CLICK HERE for more information. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page to see the others that have been offered. The next one featuring the Flowering Cactus Product Medley will be available April 1st! AND these tutorial bundles (Jan-June) include links to instructional videos!