Such a cute gift to give – a box of mini cards that the recipient could use as tags for holiday presents!
Measurements for each set of cards:
- Basic Black Cardstock: 3" x 6" folded in half for the card base (4 of these)…3-1/4" x 3-1/4" for the top of the box
- Whisper White Cardstock: 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" for the inside of the cards (4)…and scraps for stamping and punching out four wreaths and one "for you" tag
- Christmas Around the World Designer Paper: 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" for the outside of the cards (4)…1/4" x 3-1/4" strip to decorate the outside of the box.
- Real Red 1/8" Ribbon: 6" for each of the cards (for the bows)…4" for the top of the box (ends are wrapped to the back of the black cardstock)
- I attached bows on each wreath with a Glue Dot that I rolled up a bit to make it skinnier.
- The wreath layer on each card is attached with Dimensionals
- I masked the "I am thankful for you" stamp to get ink on just the "for you." (Put masking tape or washi tape over the "I am thankful" parts, ink up the stamp, pull off the tape, and stamp the "for you" image onto your cardstock.)
- I added a mini bow as is to the top of one box. On the other box, I took a bow apart and curled the ribbon to get the spiral look.
I have a super fun card to share with you tomorrow evening during our Thailand Achiever's Blog Hop. You'll want to come back and visit so you can check out this fantastic pocket card AND the tutorial video to go along with it. OR…be sure you are subscribed to my blog so you can get emails each and every time I post my new ideas.
Hugs to you all!
- masking tape or washi tape
I just ordered my last round of shares. But I had someone cancel unexpectedly. So now I have two paper shares up for grabs again.
Merry Patterns Host Promotion!
Hosting a holiday catalog event is always fun. And we've just sweetened the deal with our exciting Merry Patterns Host Promotion.
A Season of Style with Coordinating October & November Paper Pumpkin Kits
To give you more of what you love, during October and November Stampin' Up! is offering two straight months of perfectly coordinated Christmas cardmaking and gifting projects with the Season of Style coordinating Paper Pumpkin kits. You will have everything you need to complete unique holiday cards and gifts. You will have more creative options when you mix and match and make your own alternate projects. And you can get that handmade holiday touch without fuss because everything is prepped and ready for you to assemble! To learn more about these kits of creativity that I am SOooo passionate about, click here. To get started with your subscription so you can get these great kits, click here and sign up by October 10th.