Today our Tutorial Bundle Design Team is having another blog hop, so you'll have a chance to see similar projects to the ones we created for our June Tutorial Bundle which is now available! https://www.stampyourartout.com/stampyourartout/tutorials-for-sale.html
I hope you like what we share!
Today I am taking some of the same elements that are in my June tutorial project and sharing with you a simpler, quicker, and less-messy version of what you can do with them.
In fact the elements that you see in this card are a few of the pieces I sent to members of my Stampers With ART community for our May Facebook team Gathering's make-n-take projects.
Here is some information that might be helpful if you wish to recreate this card (or a version of it).
- Basic Black Cardstock: 11" x 4-1/4" and 3-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Shimmery White Cardstock: 5-1/4" x 4" and 2" x 1/2"
- Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock: 5-1/4" x 4" and 2" x 1/2"
- Berry Burst Cardstock: 5-1/4" x 2-1/8"
- Berry Burst 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon: about 2-1/2"
- Cut the small strips of Sweet Sugarplum and Shimmery White cardstock so they look like banners. Stamp the words "congratulations" and "celebrate" on them.
- Die-cut the 3-1/2" x 4-3/4 piece of Basic Black Cardstock. Attach the Berry Burst ribbon and the Sweet Sugarplum "congratulations" strip to the upper left corner of this Basic Black piece, and then trim the ends of the pink pieces to line up with the left edge of the Basic Black cardstock.
- Attach to the 5-1/4" x 4" Shimmery White piece at a slight angle.
- Attach the 5-1/4" x 4" Shimmery White piece to the Basic Black card base. Then attach some pink Glitter Enamel Dots for embellishments.
- Attach the Shimmer White "celebrate" strip to the 5-1/4" x 2-1/8" Berry Burst piece. Trim up the white strip to align with the left edge of the Berry Burst piece if necessary. Add this and the 5-1/4" x 4" Sweet Sugarplum piece to the inside of the card.
Thanks for checking out my blog today. Have fun on the hop! Check out all the other blogs by clicking on the names of other participants in the list below so you can see a great collection of hand-stamped cards and paper crafting projects. AND…if you like what we share, you might consider purchasing the June Tutorial Bundle!
BLOG HOP LINE UP LIST
Supplies I used to make the card shown above:
The We ♥ Hosts promotion is here and runs June 1-30… Workshop Orders, Party Orders, Club Orders, even Individual Orders of $350+ will earn an additional $35 in free merchandise (Stampin' Rewards). Check out the rewards chart and what you could earn. Contact me if you want to learn more OR if you want to host an event in June.
Never tried Paper Pumpkin kits? Click here to find out how first time subscribers can get 25% off their first 3 months! But hurry, this promotion ends June 10th.
The June Tutorial Bundle is now available! Purchase it today (and any other past bundles) by clicking HERE.