To show our support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we're going PINK . . . or at least our October Paper Pumpkin boxes are! And, Stampin’ Up! is making a donation to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. For every active Paper Pumpkin subscriber Stampin' Up! will donate $1 and an additional $1 for every new subscriber!
Tell everyone you know to sign up by October 10 so we can make a BIG difference together in the fight against breast cancer!
Together, we will make a difference!
Here's how you can help:
- Subscribe! If you're new to Paper Pumpkin, click here to get started with a month-to-month subscription. Or click here to purchase a prepaid subscription. (After purchasing, be sure to follow the emailed instructions for redeeming it so your new subscription will count and so you will get your first kit in the month of October.) Your first kit will arrive in a limited-edition pink box that you'll want to hold onto forever-and we'll donate $2 because you're new!
- Stay active if you're a subscriber so we can donate $1 for you. Only those who receive the October shipment will be counted for the donation. Reactivate your account if you cancelled.
- Spread the word! Help us get as many new subscribers as possible. Every current subscriber adds $1 and for new subscribers it's doubled, so let's get the word out and raise as much as possible.
BCRF’s mission is to advance the world's most promising research to eradicate breast cancer. For more information about BCRF, visit www.bcrfcure.org.
Do you want another reason to start a Paper Pumpkin kit subscription? I can give you several!
- At only $17.95 – $19.95 per month (including shipping!), it's cheaper than therapy!
- You can get $21.54 in free product of your choosing when you go with the $17.95 per month option (the 12-month prepaid).
- Everything comes pre-cut and pre-scored and the stamps, inks & special adhesives are included. So there is no need for extra tools except a simple scissors and possibly basic tape/adhesive.
- It's all in one box which makes it easy for storage, travel, etc.
- You can make fabulous projects (cards and gifts that you'll want to give to others) just using the contents of the kit!
- It includes an information sheet with simple visual directions.
- It is delivered directly to YOU by your postal carrier. Gotta love that!
- It's great for ALL ages from kids to teens to parents to grandparents. It's great for males AND females. My nephew is a subscriber, and LOVES it!
- It's great for sharing. What a wonderful thing to do WITH your kids each month – mother/daughter time!? Or these kits can be great reasons to get together with friends – have a monthly crafting day! You can even purchase prepaids and give them as gifts…birthdays, Christmas, or just because. I love the idea of sending kits to college kids living away from home.
- It's a surprise each month. Not knowing what you are going to get is a HUGE part of the fun!
- Life is busy now-a-days. You DESERVE a quick, creative escape once a month. Just 10-30 minutes is all you need.
- Stampin' Up! shares how-to videos – quick videos that will show how to make the projects per the directions.
- Plus, there are many ideas out there on the internet. Google the name of the kit and you'll see ALL kinds alternate ideas made with the contents of that kit. My favorite way is to find ideas for each kit on Pinterest. Click here to see my Paper Pumpkin Pinterest board.
- Stampin' Up! now offers select past kits (full and refill) to its current active subscribers. You must be an active subscriber to purchase these past kits. To learn more about past kits, click here.
BUT, there's more!! Extra Perks from Me!…
I create and share alternate ideas using the kit contents. Then I post my how-to videos & photos of my projects on my blog. (These ideas always include scrapbook pages, Project Life layouts & things for kids to make.)
AND…When you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin through ME, I send you 10-12 FREE private tutorials (exclusive project ideas) each month showing you lots of other ways to use the products in the kit. Here is an example of an exclusive project from the September 2015 kit.
And this is an example of what a tutorial looks like. Can you imagine getting several of these each month?! It's a wonderful perk.
This picture below shows a small portion of the fun ideas my subscribers received for the August kit.
This is a great time to start up (or start back up) with a subscription to my favorite Stampin' Up! product.
More About BCRF
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) advances the world's most promising research to eradicate breast cancer. Founded by Evelyn H. Lauder in 1993, BCRF has raised more than $550 million to fuel discoveries in tumor biology, genetics, prevention, treatment, survivorship and metastasis, making it one of the largest non-governmental funders of breast cancer research in the world. This year BCRF has invested $58.6 million in research, to support over 235 researchers at leading medical institutions across six continents, including $11.6 million to the international Evelyn H. Lauder Founder's Fund focused on metastasis. By spending 91 cents of every dollar on research and public awareness programs, BCRF remains one of the nation's most fiscally responsible nonprofits. BCRF is the only breast cancer organization with an "A+" from CharityWatch, and has been awarded Charity Navigator's highest rating of four stars 13 times since 2002. For more information, please visit: www.bcrfcure.org.
- New subscribers are those who signed up between September 11 and October 10, 2015 and have not been a Paper Pumpkin subscriber at any time in the past.
- All funds will be donated in US dollars.
- Mini spoiler alert! The October project inside the pink box is just as awesome as always, but we should probably let you know that it is not a pink project. That's all we're saying. 😉
- Funds will be donated based on number of subscribers instead of boxes shipped. But, if you want more than one pink box, you can always increase your subscription quantity by logging into your account at PaperPumpkin.com before October 10.