I took several aspects of Terri’s card and made the Happy Birthday card that I’m sharing with you today (shown below). I love how the Ladybug Punch can create so much more. I actually put this card together first after receiving Terri’s swap. And then I HAD to make more with that fabulous Ladybug punch which is what led to those boxes on the 13th.
Below are the details for my version of the card if you wish to recreate it. (By the way, the larger Daisy Punch, the Playing with Patterns Resin Dots, and the Pattern Party Designer Paper will be retiring soon. So grab up those products sooner than later if you want them.)
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Basic White Cardstock
- 5-1/2” x 8-1/2″ scored parallel to short side at 4-1/4”
- Scraps for punching daisies
- Basic Black Cardstock
- (2 pcs.) 3/4″ x 4-1/4”
- Scrap for punching ladybug
- Pattern Party Designer Paper (striped B&W pattern)
- Scrap for punching ladybug abdomen
- Crushed Curry Cardstock
- 3-3/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Vellum Cardstock
- Scrap (folded on one edge at about 3/4″) for punching wings
- Color one of large Playing with Patterns Resin Dots with the Dark Basic Black Blends Marker.
- Punch two of each flower. Layer them together and add the black Resin Dot to the center of the smaller flower.
- Punch the full ladybug body from the Basic Black Cardstock. Punch just the abdomen from the striped paper (watch the direction of the lines).
- Stamp HAPPY and BIRTHDAY on the Crushed Curry Cardstock. Emboss with the Hive 3D Embossing Folder.
- Use the Blending Brush to add Crushed Curry ink to areas of the Crushed Curry Cardstock and ladybug abdomen.
- Punch the wings from the vellum and assemble the bee… Watch the tutorial video from April 13th (starting at the 16 minute mark) to see how to punch the vellum wings properly and for tips on putting this bee together so the wings “fly.”
- Add Dimensionals to the back of the bee and the small flower. Use Seal and/or Multipurpose Liquid Glue for the other pieces. And assemble the card as shown.
Just too much fun!
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to shop My Favorite Extras.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, my Facebook Page, and my Facebook Group!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS
The 2021-22 Annual Catalog will be ending soon! Stock up on your favorite retiring/last chance products before they’re gone for good! AND…even save up to 50% on some of them! Click here for the details. CLICK HERE to shop these products in my online store now.
THE NEW 2022-23 ANNUAL CATALOG DEBUTS MAY 3RD!
Click here to get a peek at the new 2022-24 In Colors.
WAVES OF THE OCEAN PROMOTION
Discover the depths of the ocean—and your artistic abilities—with the Waves of the Ocean Collection! This coastal collection includes an inspiring set of stamps and detailed dies (early-release products from the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog), a pack of paper made from images of hand-poured paint, blue-hued foil sheets for a sea of shine, and radiant rhinestones for a splash of sparkle (each an exclusive product you can only purchase during the promotion period)! Click here for the informational flyer. Click here to shop these products online. Click here for more details.
ALL TOGETHER COLLECTION
With hand designs that illustrate coming together in friendship and solidarity, the All Together Collection will help you create cardmaking and paper crafting projects that reflect the people you know and love. Click here for the informational flyer. Click here to shop these products online. Click here to learn more.
A PEEK AT MAY’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
Create magic with the NEW 2022–2024 In Colors with this Celebrating In Color Paper Pumpkin kit! Send your best wishes or happy moments with vivid pops of green and red, a range of blues, large bold lettering, and gorgeous gold foil details. Contains enough supplies to create 10 cards—2 each of 5 designs with optional coordinating gift card holders! As an added bonus, every May Paper Pumpkin subscriber will get the chance to win a GOLDEN Voucher worth $25 USD | $34 CAD in Stampin’ Up! products! Click here to watch Sara in this video where she goes over her favorite features of the kit. Coordinating kit colors: Orchid Oasis, Parakeet Party, Starry Sky, Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide
If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I invite you to give it a try. CLICK HERE to learn more. CLICK HERE to sign up by May 10th for this next kit.
ALL STAR TUTORIALS
I’m a designer with the All Stars, a group of globally recognized Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. And we are excited to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members our bundle of twelve April 2022 New Horizons Suite Tutorials which are now available! CLICK HERE for more information. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page to see the others that have been offered. The next one featuring the Flowering Fields Suite will be available May 1st! AND all these tutorial bundles include links to instructional videos!
KITS COLLECTION BY STAMPIN’ UP!®
Creativity made easy! A line of affordably priced, versatile all-inclusive kits. Click here for a short promotional video. Click here for more details. Click here to shop.
MY FAVORITE EXTRAS
I’ve added a new section to my website titled My Favorite Extras. This is where you can find direct links to other products (from Amazon, Stamp-n-Storage, The Country Hive, etc.) that I love, use, and share about.