Sometimes you just have to "pull out all the punches." (…all the circle punches)
I saw a card similar to this on Pinterest, and it called to me! It became the birthday card I gave my brother last month.
Doesn't it make you want to smile?
Just trace the edge of a bowl or plate to get the curved smile line. And so you don't see full circle teeth inside the card, add an extra layer of card stock that is the same size as the front top flap.
Here are the measurements I used:
- The Always Artichoke (in the Regals Collection) card base is 12" x 4-1/4" with the bottom flap scored up at 2-1/2" and the top flap at 4".
- The extra layer of Always Artichoke on the inside of the top flap that covers the teeth is 4-1/4" x 4".
- The inside Whisper White layer for stamping the sentiment is 4" x 5-1/4".
- The teeth are all 3/4" Whisper White circles.
- The eyeball on the right is created with a 2" Crumb Cake circle, a 1-3/4" Whisper White circle, and a large Basic Black button.
- The eyeball on the left is a 1-3/4" Crumb Cake circle, a 1-3/8" Whisper White circle, and a small Basic Black button.
See below for a full list of Stampin' Up! supplies/products used to create this cute card. And let me know if you have any questions.
Interested in doing what I do? Or are you interested in just getting the discount on great Stampin' Up! product? Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With Art Community.