I know that we shouldn’t fill our flower vases with carbonated water. But I couldn’t resist putting these Effervescent Elements into this Vintage Bottle flower vase. Hahaha! So here is today’s creative inspiration in the form of an interactive mini shaker card.
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Pool Party Cardstock
- 5-1/2” x 8-1/2″ scored parallel to short side at 4-1/4”
- Coastal Cabana Cardstock
- 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Basic White Cardstock
- (2) 3-1/2” x 4-3/4”
- 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
- 1/2″ x 3″
- 2022-24 In Color Designer Paper (Sweet Sorbet)
- 1/2″ x 3″
- Punch one of the 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ white pieces with the Vintage Bottle Punch (inserted from the bottom). Adhere the designer paper strip across the bottom. Line up the punch and punch again to give the look of the bottle sitting on a tablecloth covered table. Stamp the leaves and flowers images above the vase.
- Place the 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ white piece vertically behind the punched bottle – do not adhere. Put a few small dots from the marker towards the bottom center to indicate where to start drawing stems. Pull the papers apart and use a ruler or other straight-edge and draw stems that go up and narrow to about 1/8″ at about 2″ from the beginning dots. But extend the lines further as they only need to be narrow at around the 2″ spot.
- Add the Vintage Bottle Shaker Dome so it’s coming up and through the main layer. Connect the smaller white layer (with the stems) to the main white layer so the stems line up when looking into the bottle. Only adhere one side though. Now remove the back “release paper” from the shaker dome. Spoon in a bunch of Effervescent Elements. (Be careful that they don’t spill. They roll away easily!) Connect the two white layers together.
- Add this to the Coastal Cabana layer, then add all this to the front of the card.
- Stamp the inside white layer and add to the card.
- Then punch the white strip, stamp the sentiment, curl it with a Bone Folder, and attach it with Glue Dots to the card so it looks like it’s wrapping from the back of the bottle around and across the front.
Thanks for stopping by to see what I had to share today. And a big happy birthday to those of you who are celebrating around this time!
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to shop My Favorite Extras.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, my Facebook Page, and my Facebook Group!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
- ruler or straightedge
TAX HOLIDAY FOR SELECT STATES
Thirteen states and Puerto Rico will be offering a state sales tax holiday for school supplies during the months of July or August. Products that are eligible according to the statute include “items normally used by students in a standard classroom for educational purposes.” To see the names of participating states, products exempted from tax, and sales tax holiday dates, click here.
THE NEW 2022 JULY-DEC MINI CATALOG IS HERE!
Click here to request your copy. CLICK HERE to access the PDF of the new July-December 2022 Mini Catalog. CLICK HERE to access these new July-December 2022 Mini Catalog items in my online store.
HAPPY SALE-A-BRATION — JULY-AUG 2022!
Every $50 (or $100) order earns a free SAB product pick. $300+ orders earn the exclusive Host set: the Perfect Pomegranates Stamp Set. And those that purchase the Starter Kit during these two months earn a bonus free gift: a beautiful planner, stamp set, and set of notebooks…the Making Plans Collection (a value of $45). Click here for details. Click here to access the online version of the 2022 Sale-A-Bration brochure. CLICK HERE to access these new 2022 Sale-A-Bration brochure items in my online store.
A PEEK AT AUGUST’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
The August 2022 Sweet Sunflowers Paper Pumpkin Kit is an all-occasion card kit with elegant watercolor designs and the all-new twist technique to make your floral designs come alive with depth and detail! It includes supplies to make 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs, TWO Classic Stampin’ Spots (Crushed Curry and Soft Suede) for a Two-Step stamping experience, and eight Gold Foil Honeycomb Sheets as a FREE gift that will add the perfect golden accent to any card or project. Coordinating kit colors: Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Evening Evergreen, Melon Mambo, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I invite you to give it a try. CLICK HERE to learn more. CLICK HERE to sign up by August 10th for this next kit.
ALL STAR TUTORIALS
I’m a designer with the All Stars, a group of globally recognized Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. And we are excited to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members our bundle of twelve July 2022 Awash In Beauty Suite Tutorials which are now available. CLICK HERE for more information. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page to see the others that have been offered. The next one featuring the He’s the Man Suite will be available August 1st! AND all these tutorial bundles include links to instructional videos!