For those of you who want to make an out-of-the-ordinary holiday card this season, how about this 6-Panel Pinwheel Tower Card. I’ve shared how to make these kinds of cards in the past. (Click here if you want to see the two I shared on July 31st. And click here if you want to see the one I demonstrated in my how-to video on July 7th.)
Today’s version features the beautiful Peaceful Place Designer Paper. I also used the Peaceful Cabin Stamp Set images and the Subtle Shimmer Sequins. All three of these products are from the Peaceful Place Suite in the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog. The beauty of products as part of a suite is that they were all made to coordinate together AND they can be ordered with just one order number.
PDF Tutorial… Click here to access and download a printable direction sheet.
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Pool Party Cardstock
- Six pieces that are 2-3/8” x 4-1/4”
- Basic White Cardstock
- Two pieces that are 1-1/2” x 4”
- Peaceful Place Designer Paper
- Six pieces that are 2-1/4” x 4” (two each of three designs)
- 4-1/4” x 5” scored parallel to the short side at ¾”, 1-1/2”, 2-1/4”, 3”. 3-3/4” and 4-1/2”
- Pool Party Sheer Ribbon
- Two pieces that are 13”
- Fold designer paper along all the score lines to form a 6-sided tube (connecting the ½” wide section to the other section on the opposite side). Hint: fold flat to connect. While flat, adhere Pool Party pieces (left edges of the Pool Party pieces should line up with the score lines of the tube and right edges should extend out from the tube. (If this doesn’t make sense based on the photos, click here and watch the video for my other tower card I shared on July 7th.)
- Add the designer paper to the right-side Pool Party panels.
- Stamp a tree in the lower left corner of each white vertical piece. Add these two on opposite sides of the card from each other.
- Stamp sentiments on the other sections.
- Add sequins using Multipurpose Glue.
- Then tie on the ribbons so they wrap around the Basic White panels.
Panels in order (see photos below):
- “For you” with cabin paper
- “Wishing you the best” with snowflake paper
- Tree with woodgrain paper
- “May you enjoy the peace” with cabin paper
- “Of this beautiful season” with snowflake paper
- Tree with woodgrain paper
Thanks for stopping by to see what I had to share today. This card is easier to make than it appears.
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to shop My Favorite Extras.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, my Facebook Page, and my Facebook Group!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
NOVEMBER STARTER KIT OFFER
November 4-30 you can get in on even more savings than usual! Get up to $125 worth of product (choose items already on your wish list) for just $75!! Plus this one-time deal also includes free shipping, free business supplies, and a bonus random past Paper Pumpkin kit! Click here to learn more about getting the awesome Starter Kit and joining in on the demonstrator side of things. Click here to purchase the Starter Kit.
ENTER EDEN’S GARDEN!
Enter and explore Eden with the Eden’s Garden Collection! This delightful and desirable collection includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog (a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty) plus exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else (a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems)! Click here for the flyer containing images of the products and their details. Click here to shop.
A PEEK AT NOVEMBER’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
We all love to see piles of presents on Christmas morning. Make that your reality with the Gifts Galore Paper Pumpkin Kit! With classic Christmas sentiments, bright and festive colors, a sweet snowman, a tree with all the trimmings, or a playful pile of presents, you’ll have everything you need to make 9 eye-catching treat packages (3 of 3 designs) that are sure to spread Christmas cheer. Each Gifts Galore box contains enough supplies to create nine treat packages—three each of three designs—and nine food-safe bags that are adorably styled for easy Christmas gifting. There’s plenty of joy to share with Gifts Galore! Coordinating colors: Evening Evergreen, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I invite you to give it a try. CLICK HERE to learn more. CLICK HERE to sign up by November 10th for this next kit.
ALL STAR TUTORIALS
I’m a designer with the All Stars, a group of globally recognized Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. And we are excited to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members our bundle of twelve November 2021 Sweet Symmetry Suite Tutorials which are now available! CLICK HERE for more information. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page to see the others that have been offered. The next one featuring the Bloom Where You’re Planted Suite will be available December 1st! AND all these tutorial bundles include links to instructional videos!