Oh gosh! I forgot to share the 4th main project that Cheryl, Nancy and I made during the December Silver Elite Retreat. This one features the Hydrangea Hill Suite of products. The suite itself is unavailable right now as I write this post. But that is because the ribbon in the suite is unavailable. All the other items are in stock and listed and linked to my online store below.
I love the message on this card. It’s a message that is important to give to anyone you care about. This pandemic has sadly amplified depression and a feeling of unimportance in so many people. So this may be the perfect card to give someone to brighten their day.
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock
- 4-1/4” x 7-1/2” scored parallel to short side at 5-1/2”
- Scrap for punching 2-1/4″ Circle
- Highland Heather Cardstock
- 3″ x 3-3/4″
- 3″ x 3/4″
- Basic White Cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Hydrangea Hill Designer Paper (floral pattern)
- 2-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Scrap for punching 2″ Circle
- Hydrangea Hill Designer Paper (checkered green pattern)
- 1″ x 4-1/4″
- Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass Acetate
- 4″ x 4″
- Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon
- Stamp the Basic White inside layer. Fold the Mossy Meadow card base. Attach white layer to the inside. (This will help to guide where the acetate piece goes.)
- Keeping the Mossy Meadow base folded, add adhesive along the front bottom edge, align the acetate (purple side down), and attach to the Mossy Meadow. Peel off the protective layer from the silver side of the acetate if you haven’t done so already.
- Add the checkered green designer paper strip so it lines up with the bottom of the front of the Mossy Meadow card base and covers the top edge of the acetate.
- Layer the 2-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ piece of floral designer paper to the 3″ x 3-3/4″ Highland Heather piece. Then add the Highland Heather sentiment strip, the ribbon tied in a bow and the pearls. Using a few Dimensionals on the top backside (high enough where they will not connect with the acetate, attach this layer to the front of the card.
- Add the layered circle pieces to the inside of the card so it’s positioned within the shadow of the Highland Heather layer.
- Then flip the card closed again, lift up the front Highland Heather layer, and add a couple Dimensionals where the circle layer sits to connect that lower portion of the front Highland Heather layer.
Thanks for stopping by to see what I had to share today. Click on the links below to see the other 3 main projects we made during the December Silver Elite Retreat.
- January 9th – Seaside Friendship Birthday Card
- January 15th – Sand & Sea – Faker Shaker and Angled Corner Layer Card
- January 17th – Hydrangea Hill Gift Box
If you are visiting my blog for the first time and you enjoy what you are seeing, be sure to subscribe to my posts so you don’t miss out. I give measurements, directions (written or in video format), supply lists, and photos for almost every idea I create and share.
It’s been a busy but fun past couple weeks here in my world. So I thought I’d share.
On January 23rd, customers and demonstrators enjoyed taking part in the January 2021 Demos Galore event. It was a lot of work to get ready for. But it was so worth it! Many of us did video presentations that focused on different suites and bundles in the Jan-June 2021 Mini Catalog. My presentation was all about the In Bloom Bundle. If you missed out on this event, I’ll be showing my projects here on my blog. In fact I’ve already shared the z-fold layer card and the 2-compartment box.
Then January 27th-31st, I got out of the house for a long weekend away. This was my first get away from my kids and hubby since the pandemic began. I was hesitant about going, but relaxed once I was there. The group was super small (only 10 of us max could attend this year), and half of those that came were health care workers that were already getting vaccinated. We were very careful, washed hands often, and all that. I needed this so much. I even went showshoeing three times!
And today, our youngest, Luke turns 14. He celebrated by having a couple friends over to hang out in our minimally heated garage to play video games and watch movies on the projected screen this past Thursday. The boys DID come in for pizza and donuts (and to warm up a bit). And yesterday we did a couple gatherings on Zoom with family.
Happy birthday to Luke! It wasn’t long ago that I could put on themed parties for him (you can see glimpes of these on my blog: 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012). Sigh…both my boys have grown out of that stage. Why do they have to grow up so fast?
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, my Facebook Page, and my Facebook Group!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
Whether you are purchasing, hosting, joining, or currently a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, EVERYONE can earn more for free during Sale-a-Bration January 5 – February 28, 2021. Click here for more information.
SHOP THE NEW MINI CATALOG
Lots of fabulous new product has arrived! CLICK HERE to access the PDF of the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. CLICK HERE to access these new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog items in my online store.
HEY CHICK & HEY BIRTHDAY CHICK
Available February 2 – June 30, 2021 – The popular Hey Chick has returned to pair up with the Hey Birthday Chick stamp set in the current mini catalog!! And each with coordinating dies. Click here for a downloadable flyer.
CRAZY FOR BUTTERFLIES
New early release and exclusive Butterfly Bouquet products will be available March 2 through May 3, 2021!! Click here for a downloadable flyer.
PPX CREW EXCLUSIVE TUTORIALS
If your Paper Pumpkin subscription is through me, you’ll now be able to enjoy exclusive ideas shared in video tutorials from the creative Stampin’ Up! demonstrators on the PPX Crew!
A PEEK AT FEBRUARY’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
February’s Paper Pumpkin kit—Bouquet of Hope—provides a way to offer comfort, care, and condolences to those enduring life’s challenges. With beautiful blooms and supportive sentiments, the Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin Kit will soothe sorrow and share sympathy in a heartfelt, handmade way. While you can create nine cards of comfort and coordinating envelopes with this month’s kit, the kit’s exclusive, versatile stamp set can be used to uplift loved ones during trying times, any time. Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. Kit coordinates with the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper (#155223), an exclusive Sale-A-Bration item. Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Bumblebee, Just Jade, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Rococo Rose
If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I invite you to give it a try. CLICK HERE to learn more. CLICK HERE to sign up by February 10th for this next kit.
ALL STAR TUTORIALS
I’m a designer with the All Stars, a group of globally recognized Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. And we are excited to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members our bundle of twelve February 2021 Love You Always Suite Tutorials which are now available! CLICK HERE for more information. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page to see the others that have been offered. The next one featuring the Hydrangea Hill Suite will be available March 1st! AND these tutorial bundles (Jan-June) include links to instructional videos!