Not really… ? But what a fun card to give to someone when the occasion DOES call for cocktails (or at least a bit of celebrating).
The Nothing’s Better Than Stamp Set and the coordinating Love You More Than Dies are so much fun! And if you are not into cocktails, you could trade that word and image out for either cookies, coffee, or chocolate.
Here are the details if you want to recreate this card yourself.
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Basic Black Cardstock
- 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- 2” x 8-1/2” scored parallel to the short end at just a bit over 5-1/4”
- 2-1/4″ x 2-3/4″
- Balmy Blue Cardstock
- 4” x 5-1/4”
- 2-1/4″ x 2-3/4″
- In Good Taste Designer Paper
- 3-7/8” x 5-1/8”
- Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper
- 2” x 5-1/4”
- Scrap for die-cutting word
- Add a small bit of Adhesive Sheet behind the scrap of glimmer paper, then die-cut word. Adhere to the small Basic Black piece as shown – with a bit of a curve. Stamp top sentiment image with VersaMark Ink. Carefully add Silver Emboss Powder, tap off excess, and heat with Heat Tool. Repeat with the lower sentiment image. Add the Rhinestone and set aside.
- Stamp the other images on the Balmy Blue piece with Tuxedo Black and VersaMark Inks. Add the Rhinestone and set aside.
- Connect the smaller portion of the folded Basic Black “flap fold” piece to the back of the Balmy Blue piece so the flap is coming over the top. Adhere to the Basic Black layer. Then adhere the designer paper piece on top of the Balmy Blue.
- Next add the stamped Balmy Blue piece to the inside of the card (on the designer paper) as shown.
- Fold the flap shut. Add the glimmer paper, then add the stamped Basic Black piece using Multipurpose Liquid Glue so it is covering the Balmy Blue piece underneath.
I think I need to make a few other versions of this card now. It was so fun to make!
- FREE pack of 5×7 Magnet Cards with $75+ Order
- 25% OFF Accessories (No coupon code needed)
- 20% OFF ALL Ink Pad Holders: COUPON CODE: CMINKPADS
- 15% OFF storewide (No coupon code is needed)
- Get Free Shipping on all orders over $100 in Domestic U.S.
CLICK HERE to shop.
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
STAMP-N-STORAGE’S HOLIDAY SPECIALS
November 23-30, 2020 get 15% OFF storewide. (No coupon code is needed.) And get Free Shipping on all orders over $100 in Domestic U.S. Plus today you can take advantage of their Cyber Monday specials! Click here for more information.
CURVY CELEBRATIONS IS HERE!
There are some fabulous products debuting in the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog that have been released early and are being offered along with some coordinating exclusive Christmas products. Click here to see these Curvy Celebrations products in my online store! Click here for the informational flyer. You can get your hands on any or all of them November 3-January 4.
A PEEK AT NOVEMBER’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
December’s cute and cuddly Paper Pumpkin kit—called “Beary Comforting”—is designed to uplift your loved ones as this beary tough year finally comes to a close. After a year like 2020, we all could use a big bear hug! With the help of this bear-themed kit, you can create 12 unbearably cute cards featuring warm and fuzzy friends, sweet stamps, and meaningful messages. Near or far, send your friends and family the extra comfort, love, and encouragement they need with this month’s Paper Pumpkin kit! Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)…Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Cinnamon Cider, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Sea Foam, and Whisper White. If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I invite you to give it a try. CLICK HERE to learn more. CLICK HERE to sign up by December 10th for this next kit.
ALL STAR TUTORIALS
I’m a designer with the All Stars, a group of globally recognized Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. And we are excited to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members our bundle of twelve November 2020 Forever Greenery Tutorials which are now available! CLICK HERE for more information. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page to see the others that have been offered. The next one featuring the Artistry Blooms Suite will be available December 1st! AND these tutorial bundles (July-December) include links to instructional videos!
MY ONLINE PAPER CRAFTERS CLUB IS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS
We are looking for more to join our online Paper Crafters club. The commitment is to order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product in each of 6 consecutive months. In one of those months, you would reap the hosting rewards (free merchandise based on the club orders). And then you’d also be able to get in on monthly product perks that would be sent to you along with your monthly club cards.