When the Ornate Garden Suite was released, I went a little crazy and made a bunch of cards. This is one I haven’t shared yet.
On this card I used the negatives/scraps from the dies for the heart and branch accents pieces.
I also used the smallest frame shape (the darkest gray layer in the second photo above, but cut in white as the top layer with the ❤️ YOU on it for my card) and the scallop lace-looking border (to fancy up the inside card layer).
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Old Olive Cardstock
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored parallel to short end at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White Cardstock
- 4-1/4″ x 5-1/4″
- 2-1/4″ x 3-5/8″
- Scrap for die-cutting branches (the shapes circled above obtained from the scraps of the Ornate Borders die)
- Terracotta Tile Cardstock
- Scrap for die-cutting heart (the shape circled above obtained from the scraps of the Ornate Layers die)
- Early Espresso Cardstock
- 2-3/8″ x 3-3/4″
- Gold Foil Sheet
- 2-1/4″ x 3-5/8″
- Ornate Garden Designer Paper (floral design)
- 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Ornate Garden Designer Paper (olive and fold design)
- 3″ x 5-1/4″
- Ornate Garden Ribbon (Terracotta Tile)
- Cut and die-cut all the pieces mentioned in the measurements above. Be sure to also die-cut the frame from the 2-1/4″ x 3-5/8″ Whisper White and the border along the bottom of the 4-1/4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White piece that that after it it cut it is approx. 4″ x 5-1/4″.
- Tie the ribbon in a bow.
- Ink up only the word “you” and stamp it on the small white frame piece leaving room for the heart. Sponge on Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the back side of the heart and adhere to the left of the word “you.”
- Assemble by building up all the layers of the card. I used Seal Adhesive to adhere the designer paper layers, the Early Espresso and Gold layers and the inside white layer.
- Then I used Dimensionals to add the white stamped frame layer.
- Add the branch pieces by tucking them under the white frame piece. Add the bow. I used Glue Dots.
- Then end it by embellishing the word with a Gold Gilded Gem.
This is an incredible Suite of products. If you own it or own parts of it, you may want to consider purchasing my Ornate Garden Tutorial (featuring 90 more project and card ideas) so you have even more inspiration. By the way, in the fall I’ll be offering another mega tutorial bundle. You’ll be able to earn it for three months following its release date or purchase it. So stay tuned!
Enjoy your weekend! My family has some fun things planned. I’ll share photos in a few days.
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
“BONUS DAYS” IS HERE!
For every $50 you spend July 1st through August 3rd (before shipping and tax), you earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed August 4-31, 2020. Click here for more details.
THE NEW AUG-DEC 2020 MINI CATALOG DEBUTS AUGUST 4TH
Click here for dates about transitioning into the new catalog AND to find out how you can get your hands on the new 2020 Aug-Dec Mini Catalog.
A PEEK AT AUGUST’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
Lately, it’s become especially clear who the everyday heroes are—they’ve always surrounded us! Teachers, doctors, hairdressers, nurses, delivery workers, cashiers, and even our friends, kids, and family members go above and beyond to enrich our lives. These people are truly the world’s greatest at what they do! Celebrate and appreciate them with the August 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit. The nine 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ gender-neutral cards included in this kit are specifically designed for celebrating life’s champions! Watch the promotional video to catch a glimpse of World’s Greatest by Paper Pumpkin. Coordinating Colors: Bumblebee, gold, Mint Macaron, Pacific Point, Soft Suede, white. Kit includes Distinktive stamp images – photo-realistic stamps that create an impressive detailed image with a single stamp. If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I invite you to give it a try. CLICK HERE to learn more. CLICK HERE to sign up by August 10th for this next kit.
SUMMER NIGHTS ADD-ON AVAILABLE!
If you are an active Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you now have the option to purchase the Summer Nights Add-On card and envelope pack that coordinates with the contents of the July Summer Nights Paper Pumpkin kit. The Add-On can be purchased through the online store. (It is NOT something you needed to “add on” to your subscription.)
ALL STAR TUTORIALS
I’m a designer with the All Stars, a group of globally recognized Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. And we are excited to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members our bundle of twelve July 2020 Peony Garden Suite Tutorials which are now available! CLICK HERE for more information. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page to see the others that have been offered. The next one featuring the In Good Taste Suite will be available August 1st! AND these tutorial bundles (July-December) will include links to instructional videos!
STAMPIN’ CUT & EMBOSS MACHINES
You’ll see the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines on pages 170-172 in the new 20-21 Annual Catalog. They weren’t quite ready with the launch of this publication. There are still some COVID-19-related delays with the mini machine. But we just got word that the larger Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will become available September 1st!
MY ONLINE PAPER CRAFTERS CLUB IS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS
We are looking for more to join our online Paper Crafters club. The commitment is to order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product in each of 6 consecutive months. In one of those months, you would reap the hosting rewards (free merchandise based on the club orders). And then you’d also be able to get in on monthly product perks that would be sent to you along with your monthly club cards.