Am I getting too far ahead of things? I created an Easter/Spring card and a simple Hello card with the beautiful Timeless Tulips Stamp Set and coordinating Tulip Builder Punch. It was SO cold here yesterday that school was cancelled. So these bright yellow (Pineapple Punch), cheerful cards are helping to warm me up a bit.
Do you see the beautiful embossing on the Pineapple Punch card base? That is created from the Stone 3D Embossing Folder that is part of the Power of Hope Level 2 Sale-a-Bration Bundle which is a free pick right now with a $100 order.
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products I used linked to where you can find them in my online store.
PDF Tutorial… Click here to access and download a direction sheet for this project.
Measurements for blue ribbon card
- Pineapple Punch Cardstock: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” scored parallel to the short side at 4-1/4”
- Blueberry Bushel Cardstock: 2-7/8” x 3-7/8”
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4” x 5-1/2” for the inside, scraps to stamp and punch the flower & leaf, 2-3/4” x 3-3/4”
- Blueberry Bushel 1/8” Grosgrain Ribbon: 16”
Measurements for yellow ribbon card
- Pineapple Punch Cardstock: 11” x 4-1/4” scored parallel to the short side at 5-1/2”
- Blueberry Bushel Cardstock: 2” x 4-1/8”
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4” x 5-1/2” for the inside, scraps to stamp and punch the flower & leaf, 1-7/8” x 4”
- Pineapple Punch 1/8” Grosgrain Ribbon: 16”
- Fold then emboss front of Pineapple Punch card base. Tie on ribbon. And add the 4” x 5-1/4” Whisper White layer inside.
- Stamp sentiment. (For the yellow ribbon card, punch with 1” Circle Punch and layer onto green 1-1/8” scallop circle.)
- Stamp and punch flower and leaf. Stamp stem and adjoining leaf images onto front Whisper White layer. Attach this layer to the Blueberry Bushel layer.
- Add punched flower with Dimensionals and leaf with SNAIL. (For the yellow ribbon card, add layered sentiment with a Dimensional.) Then add this whole tulip layer with Dimensionals to the front of the card, and embellish the card with Rhinestones.
I hope these cards brought you a bit of sunshine as well. Looking for more inspiration from the 2020 Spring Catalog and/or Sale-a-Bration Brochure? OR…just looking for more paper crafting inspiration? Follow me on Pinterest to see what I’m pinning.
By the way...Happy Valentine’s Day!
I’m on my way up north with my friend and fellow demonstrator, Cheryl Lee. We are off to celebrate her title and achievements of the past Stampin’ Up! year. I’ll be spoiling her this weekend with this all-expenses paid trip, gifts, and some fun make-n-takes! So stay tuned…I’ll be sharing what we made in future posts.
News from Stamp-n-Storage
Today and tomorrow (February 13 & 14) you can double your reward points when you make Stamp-n-Storage product purchases. And new products were just released…
- SNS Hats
- Multi-Level Card Holder
- Magnet Pad with Grid
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
- Embossing machine
ALL STAR TUTORIALS
I’m back as a designer with the All Stars, a group of globally recognized Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. And we are excited to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members in a series of five fabulous months! Our bundle of twelve February 2020 Peaceful Poppies Tutorials are now available! CLICK HERE for more information. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page.
January 3 to March 31, 2020. Free products for all! Click here to learn more.
COORDINATION PRODUCTS ARE HERE!
February 4-March 31 is the perfect opportunity to purchase products that coordinate with our favorite products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration. Only available for a limited time or while supplies last. Click here for the visual flyer so you view the products! Click here for the coordination products list flyer. Click here to shop these products in my online store.
A PEEK AT MARCH’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
March’s seven year anniversary Paper Pumpkin kit is just around the corner and will arrive in an exclusive, specially-designed box with supplies to make 12 note cards (4 of 3 designs). Because Paper Pumpkin is celebrating another milestone year, this kit will contain an extra bonus stamp set, too! Coordinating colors are: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Grapefruit Grove, Gray Granite, Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, Shaded Spruce, and So Saffron. Think daffodils, raindrops, and a fresh spring vibe. Then… Click here to activate your subscription by March 10th for this March kit.
MY ONLINE PAPER CRAFTERS CLUB IS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS
We are looking for more to join our online Paper Crafters club. The commitment is to order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product in each of 6 consecutive months. In one of those months, you would reap the hosting rewards (free merchandise based on the club orders). And then you’d also be able to get in on monthly product perks that would be sent to you along with your monthly club cards.