I was playing around with the new Honey Bee Stamp Set and coordinating Detailed Bees Dies. I had intended to make a z-fold, but things worked out differently than I pictured. So I kept going and now I am excited to share my vertical easel card.
Here are some details if you’d like to make this card yourself.
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Basic Black Cardstock
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored parallel to the short side at 4-1/4″
- Scrap of die-cutting honeycomb
- Real Red Cardstock
- 3-1/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Whisper White Cardstock
- 3″ x 5″
- Scrap for stamping and die-cutting bees
- Crushed Curry Cardstock
- Scrap for die-cutting 2-3/8″ diameter circle
- With the Basic Black card base open, place it on the platform and position the 2-7/8″ diameter circle die centered on the card front.
- Cover only half the die (the inside half) with the top cutting mat.
- Run it through the die-cutting machine.
- Score the card front 2-1/8″ in from the outside edge so the score is only above and below the circled center.
- Die-cut the Crushed Curry 2-3/8″ diameter circle, the Basic Black honeycomb, the white hearts (from the center of the Whisper White 3″ x 5″ piece, and the red hearts from the bottom area of the Real Red 3-1/8″ x 5-1/8″ piece.
- Stamp and die-cut the bees.
- Stamp and emboss the sentiment.
- Attach the Crushed Curry circle. Place the honeycomb on the Crushed Curry circle and add the white heart with a Glue Dot and the bees with Dimensionals. Then add the other three hearts with Glue Dots.
- Open the card and add the Real Red and Whisper White layers each with Dimensionals.
This Honey Bee bundle is definitely one of my favorites. If you don’t have the stamp set or the dies yet, keep in mind that ordering them together will save you 10%. I hope this card inspired your creativity.
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
- die-cutting machine
ALL STAR TUTORIALS
I’m back as a designer with the All Stars, a group of globally recognized Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. And we are excited to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members in a series of five fabulous months! Our bundle of twelve February 2020 Peaceful Poppies Tutorials are now available! CLICK HERE for more information. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page.
January 3 to March 31, 2020. Free products for all! Click here to learn more.
COORDINATION PRODUCTS COMING SOON
February 4-March 31 is the perfect opportunity to purchase products that coordinate with our favorite products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration. Only available for a limited time or while supplies last. Click here for the visual flyer so you can plan ahead! Click here for the coordination products list flyer.
A PEEK AT FEBRUARY’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
February’s Paper Pumpkin kit, Lovely Day kit is versatile, elegant, and the perfect way to help celebrate birthdays and other grand occasions. It coordinates perfectly with the Happy Birthday to You Stamp Set (item 152308), which is available free as part of Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration promotion. Makes nine 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” cards and envelopes. Coordinating colors are: Petal Pink, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Rich Razzleberry, Rococo Rose, and Old Olive. Click here to activate your subscription by February 10th for this February kit.
MY ONLINE PAPER CRAFTERS CLUB IS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS
We are looking for more to join our online Paper Crafters club. The commitment is to order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product in each of 6 consecutive months. In one of those months, you would reap the hosting rewards (free merchandise based on the club orders). And then you’d also be able to get in on monthly product perks that would be sent to you along with your monthly club cards.