HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
The January 2020 Project Tutorials from our Stampin’ Anonymous team are ready! Here are peeks of the fun projects. We decided to all do Valentine-themed projects this time! (The one I designed is in the bottom middle. 😉)
We are excited to share these exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! There are 3 ways you can get your hands on these exclusive tutorials.
- Place an order with me* (directly or through my online store) during this month of January 2020 to receive the January 2020 tutorial bundle for FREE!**
- Purchase a set of Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials (past months are also available) at $9.95 a set. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page, and scroll down to find these tutorials and their associated PayPal buttons.**
- Or…just be a part of my Stampers With ART Community.
Please keep in mind that these projects are exclusive and will not be shared publicly online.
*Feel free to apply a host code when ordering. If your order is $150 or more (before shipping/tax), do not apply a code. Instead, your order of this size will automatically qualify you for Stampin’ Rewards. If your order is $50+, you will earn Loyalty Rewards points (10 in a year’s time = a free stamp set).
**Once I see that you’ve made the purchase, a link to the tutorial bundle/s will be emailed to you!
Here is a November 2019 OnStage make-n-take that I really enjoyed putting together with some of the upcoming new products that will become available on January 3rd.
Here are some details if you’d like to make this card yourself.
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Pool Party Cardstock
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Vellum Cardstock
- 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Whisper White Cardstock
- Scrap for stamping and punching sentiment
- 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ (for the inside layer)
- Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper
- 3″ x 4″
- Petal Pink Metallic-Edge Ribbon
- Stamp the flowers along the right side and along the bottom left of the designer paper. Color in with Blends markers. Then layer this onto the Vellum.
- Add this floral layer to the front of the card with Dimensionals.
- After stamping and punching the sentiment piece, add SNAIL adhesive to the backside and add the ribbon to the back in a “zig-zag” pattern.
- Add this sentiment piece to the front of the card, then embellish the flower centers with rhinestones.
- Attach the 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ Whisper White to the inside.
My New Year’s resolution is to get back to scrapbooking my boys photos. I really good at making page layouts. But a stack of them nearly 8″ high is sitting there waiting for photos. Do you have any paper crafting 2020 resolutions?
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
This year it runs from January 3 to March 31, 2020. Free products for all! Click here to learn more.
Through January 2 grab up your retiring Holiday Catalog favorites! You’ll even get discounts on a few of these items. Shop early to avoid missing out! Supplies are limited and popular items will sell out quickly. This amazing sale ends on January 2. Click here and scroll down for more information.
BETTER THAN FLAT TUTORIALS
I’m so proud to be teamed up with five other super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators so we can create Fun Fold cards & 3-D projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! (Our December 2019 projects with a birthday them are now available!) CLICK HERE for more information.
A PEEK AT JANUARY’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
Paper Pumpkin’s first kit of 2020 is all about L-O-V-E. Whether you want handmade favors for Valentine’s Day, a bridal shower, or a remarkably romantic wedding, this month’s kit has everything you need to help you celebrate your favorite friendships and love stories. Makes 20 treat bags + 10 mini 3×3 cards and envelopes. Coordinating colors are: Crushed Curry, Highland Heather, Mint Macaron, and Rococo Rose. Click here to activate your subscription by January 10th for this January kit.
MY ONLINE PAPER CRAFTERS CLUB IS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS
I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club that will begin mid-December (with orders due mid-month for January, February, March, April, May, and June). And we are looking for more to join us. The commitment is to order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product in each of those 6 months. In one of those months, you would reap the hosting rewards (free merchandise based on the club orders). And then you’d also be able to get in on monthly product perks that would be sent to you along with your monthly club cards.