Sale-A-Bration is one of the BEST times of the Stampin’ Up! Year!
This year it runs from January 3 to March 31, 2020.
And ANYONE can benefit! It is THE BEST time of the Stampin’ Up! year for all of us.
- Those that purchase product… every $50* you spend earns you a free pick from the SAB brochure.
- Those that spend even more or host a qualifying party… earn Stampin’ Rewards AND the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set when you spend $300*+ or host parties of $300*+.
- Those that join the Stampin’ Up! family… become a demonstrator for just $99 and get $125 worth of product, free shipping and business supplies, a bonus past Paper Pumpkin kit, an adorable Mini Paper Cutter, a 6″ x 6″ Designer Paper Sampler, and an extra stamp set of your choice.
- And those who are already demonstrators (and those that join during SAB)… earn ALL OF THE ABOVE while also getting your demonstrator discount AND earn free catalog product credit during the promotional period for your sales and personal team member growth.
The fun begins January 3rd! Stay tuned!!
(*before tax and shipping)
NEW SPRING CATALOG PRODUCT SHARES AVAILABLE!
The 2019 Spring Catalog debuts January 3rd! That means you have just a few more days to get in on my popular product shares so you can gather up lots of new product for LESS! Sign up today by contacting me with your share choice/s. I’m taking orders for shares now through the afternoon of January 2nd, 2019. CLICK HERE for more information and to sign up.
Introducing one of the stamp sets you can get free with a $50+ order during Sale-a-Bration: Happy Birthday to You.
I paired it with the Banded Together Dies to create this elegant card (perfect for a wedding, an anniversary or a special birthday).
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Gray Granite Cardstock
- 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” scored at 4-1/4” and folded in half for card base
- Scrap for stamping and die-cutting sentiment oval
- Petal Pink Cardstock
- 5-1/4” x 4” (two pieces)
- Whisper White Cardstock
- Scrap for die-cutting sentiment frame
- 1-3/4″ x 7/16″ (just under a 1/2″)
- Champagne Foil Sheets
- 1/8″ x 5-1/4″
- Stamp outside sentiment on Gray Granite scrap and inside sentiment on inside Petal Pink layer with Basic Gray ink. Stamp cake image in Gray Granite ink on outside Petal Pink layer,
- Die-cut sentiment frame. Slide in Champagne Foil strip and adhere right end to right end of sentiment frame with a little Multipurpose Glue. Adhere all of this to the Petal Pink front card layer. Extend the left end of sentiment frame with 1-3/4″ x 7/16″ Whisper White strip. Adhere this with SNAIL. Then Use the Multipurpose Glue to adhere the rest of the Champagne Foil strip. Trim the excess.
- Add this layer to the Gray Granite card base with SNAIL. Add the stamped sentiment oval piece with Dimensionals. Add the other Petal Pink layer to the inside of the card. Embellish the front and inside with Champagne Rhinestones.
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
- die-cutting machine
Through January 2 grab up your retiring Holiday Catalog favorites! You’ll even get discounts on a few of these items. Shop early to avoid missing out! Supplies are limited and popular items will sell out quickly. This amazing sale ends on January 2. Click here and scroll down for more information.
BETTER THAN FLAT TUTORIALS
I’m so proud to be teamed up with five other super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators so we can create Fun Fold cards & 3-D projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! (Our December 2019 projects with a birthday them are now available!) CLICK HERE for more information.
A PEEK AT JANUARY’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
Paper Pumpkin’s first kit of 2020 is all about L-O-V-E. Whether you want handmade favors for Valentine’s Day, a bridal shower, or a remarkably romantic wedding, this month’s kit has everything you need to help you celebrate your favorite friendships and love stories. Makes 20 treat bags + 10 mini 3×3 cards and envelopes. Coordinating colors are: Crushed Curry, Highland Heather, Mint Macaron, and Rococo Rose. Click here to activate your subscription by January 10th for this January kit.
MY ONLINE PAPER CRAFTERS CLUB IS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS
I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club that will begin mid-December (with orders due mid-month for January, February, March, April, May, and June). And we are looking for more to join us. The commitment is to order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product in each of those 6 months. In one of those months, you would reap the hosting rewards (free merchandise based on the club orders). And then you’d also be able to get in on monthly product perks that would be sent to you along with your monthly club cards.