Today kicks off Stampin’ Up!’s Online Extravaganza Sale. And this year, you can stock up and save on select cardstock & inks AND select stamp set/die bundles. Click here for the informational flyer with the details. Click here to shop for these products in the online store during this promotion.
15% off select Ink pads and Cardstock
- Neutrals Collection
- Regals Collection
- 2018–2020 In Colors
- 2019–2021 In Colors (except Purple Posy)
An Additional 5% off the original 10% discount on select bundles and ink pad assortments
- Neutrals Classic Stampin’ Pads Assortment
- Regals Classic Stampin’ Pads Assortment
- 2018–2020 In Colors Classic Stampin’ Pads Assortment
- 8 bundles
- Ordering deadlines:
- Phone: November 22, 2019; 6:50 PM (MT)
- OEX/Online: November 22, 2019; 11:50 PM (MT)
- All order types qualify for this promotion—customer, demonstrator, workshop, or online orders!
- Promotion includes items from the 2019–2020 annual catalog only.
- Discounts apply to promotion items only.
- No limits apply.
- Discounted pricing for items featured in this promotion will be available ONLY during the sales period. No exceptions.
- If you purchased a product offered in the promotion prior to the sale, we will not be offering exchanges or credits.
- In the event that we run out of any item offered, promotional pricing will be honored on items backordered, up to the point it reaches the backorder limit. If you try to order an item that is not available, you will receive a notification informing you it is currently unavailable. Once an item reaches the backorder limit and is not orderable, it will no longer be available during the promotion and will not be available to order until additional inventory arrives in your market.
I highly recommend getting the Parcels & Petals Bundle during this Extravaganza. I’ve shared these fantastic boxes in the past.
And today I have a new one to show you. This one is basic, but still oh so pretty! Be sure to watch the video for tips in assembling one of these boxes.
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Whisper White Cardstock
- Two pieces that are 6” x 4”
- Night of Navy Cardstock
- 3-1/8” x 1”
- Early Espresso Cardstock
- Scrap die-cutting branch
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock
- Scrap die-cutting leaves
- Champagne Foil Sheet
- Scrap die-cutting/embossing leaf
- Die-cut box pieces and assemble. Watch my video for tips and instruction.
- Stamp sentiment onto lower right section of Night of Navy piece using VersaMark ink. Sprinkle on embossing powder. Shake off excess. Then heat with heat tool to emboss (melt and set powder).
- Add to the side of the box using Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Die-cut foliage pieces. Use Tear & Tape to attach the branch and green leaves to the back of the embossed foil leaf. Then attach to the upper left of the Night of Navy piece.
- Add a gift to the inside and give to someone who is extra special to you.
THE 2020 SPRING CATALOG & SALE-A-BRATION BROCHURE!
If you are interested in receiving the upcoming 2020 Spring Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochure, CLICK HERE to fill out a request form. If you fill out the request form by November 28, I can add you to my bulk mailing list for that catalog. By the way, I automatically send complimentary catalogs to those who have ordered $50+ from me during the past year. OR…If you live close enough (I am located in Andover, MN) to pick up your complimentary catalog/s, contact me so we can make arrangements.
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
- die-cutting/embossing machine
A PEEK AT DECEMBER’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
December’s Something for Everything Paper Pumpkin kit includes a super-versatile stamp set complete with 13 sentiments that can be used for occasions ranging from wedding, to get well, birthdays, and more! Plus, the three full-sized card designs (four of each) are gorgeous! This kit will make it easier than ever to give a handmade card to a friend—no matter what the occasion! Coordinating colors are: Crushed Curry, Grapefruit Grove, Old Olive, Shaded Spruce, Terracotta Tile. Click here to watch a sneak peek video. Click here to activate your subscription by today, December 10th for the December kit.
THE CHRISTMASTIME IS HERE SUITE IS…HERE!
This exclusive, limited-time collection includes festive, floral designs and includes many coordinating products. Click here for the informational flyer which shares more details. Items in the Christmastime Is Here Suite will be available for purchase while supplies last only.
BETTER THAN FLAT TUTORIALS
I’m so proud to be teamed up with five other super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators so we can create Fun Fold cards & 3-D projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! (Our November 2019 projects are now available!) CLICK HERE for more information.
GIFT OF FALL PP PALOOZA TUTORIAL BUNDLE (with video link) AVAILABLE! Here are peeks of the projects! Click here, then find this bundle in my Tutorials for Sale page.
MY ONLINE PAPER CRAFTERS CLUB IS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS
I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club that will begin mid-December (with orders due mid-month for January, February, March, April, May, and June). And we are looking for more to join us. The commitment is to order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product in each of those 6 months. In one of those months, you would reap the hosting rewards (free merchandise based on the club orders). And then you’d also be able to get in on monthly product perks that would be sent to you along with your monthly club cards.