Welcome to the November 2019 Maui Achievers Blog Hop!
Follow along and check out all the other blogs in the hop (click on the names of the participants in the list below my signature) so you can see some fabulous cards and projects created by other demonstrators who also earned the Stampin’ Up!® Maui incentive trip coming up in July of 2020.
I’d love to share with you some cards that I created for my Stampers With ART Stars. I used the Detailed Bands Dies which are part of the Online Extravaganza Sale taking place November 20-22. How awesome is that?! Click here for a link to the informational flyer on this upcoming sale.
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock
- 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” scored parallel to the short edge at 2-1/8″ and 4-1/4”
- Scrap for die-cutting sentiment label
- Crumb Cake Cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/2″
- Wrapped in Plaid Designer Paper
- 1-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- 1″ x 5-1/2″
- 1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Shaded Spruce Cardstock
- Scrap for die-cutting long leaf
- Gold Foil Sheets
- Scrap for die-cutting sentiment frame piece
- Fold Whisper White card base in half and then fold again the opposite way at the 2-1/8″ score line to create a z-fold. The 2-1/8″ wide fold should is where you will attach the Crumb Cake Cardstock. But first you’ll need to do the following…
- Put two drops of Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint into a Spritzer. And fill the rest with Rubbing Alcohol. Close and shake to mix the paint. Take outside and spritz a few times to get the Spritzer working. Then spritz this onto the surface of the Crumb Cake Cardstock. Set aside to dry.
- Attach the 1-1/2″ wide Wrapped in Plaid Designer Paper using SNAIL. Die-cut the green leaves, the gold frame piece, and the white sentiment piece. Cut the leaves into two sections. Stamp the sentiment onto the white piece (be sure it’s the correct direction before stamping).
- Add the gold and green die-cut pieces to the Crumb Cake layer using sponged on Multipurpose Glue. Trim off any excess gold or green. Add the stamped white piece to the inside of the gold frame using SNAIL.
- Attach the Crumb Cake later to the folded back 2-1/8″ section using SNAIL. Be sure it’s centered while the card is in a closed position.
- Open up the card so It’s lying flat. Add the 1″ wide and the 1/2″ wide Wrapped in Plaid Designer Paper strips. And stamp the coordinating inside sentiment so it lines up with the other one.
- Color two silver pearls with the Shaded Spruce Dark Blends Marker. Add these to the sides of the gold frame. Add three gold pearls within the leaves.
Here are a few more photos of four of the cards I made.
Any of the red plaids look great with the Crumb Cake background. For the cards below, it is easier to stamp the Free As a Bird sentiment image on the Whisper White scrap first and then die-cut, because the stamps are cling stamps and not the see-through photopolymer ones.
Here is a close-up that sort of shows more of the shimmer from the Champagne Mist/rubbing alcohol spritzing. (It’s so wonderful in person.)
Have fun on the hop! And enjoy seeing all those inspiring ideas made by fellow trip achievers!
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
- die-cutting tool
- rubbing alcohol
ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA NOVEMBER 20-22
Mark your calendars and get ready for three days of savings with the Stampin’ Up! Online Extravaganza! 15% off select Ink pads and Cardstock…Take Additional 5% off the original 10% discount on select bundles and ink pad assortments. Click here for the informational flyer with the details.
A PEEK AT DECEMBER’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
December’s Something for Everything Paper Pumpkin kit includes a super-versatile stamp set complete with 13 sentiments that can be used for occasions ranging from wedding, to get well, birthdays, and more! Plus, the three full-sized card designs (four of each) are gorgeous! This kit will make it easier than ever to give a handmade card to a friend—no matter what the occasion! Coordinating colors are: Crushed Curry, Grapefruit Grove, Old Olive, Shaded Spruce, Terracotta Tile. Click here to watch a sneak peek video. Click here to activate your subscription by today, December 10th for the December kit.
THE NEW PAPER TRIMMER IS HERE!
Click here for the informational flyer about the new Paper Trimmer. Click here to see this wonderful new product in my online store. (Replacement blades for the new trimmer will then be available to purchase in January 2020.)
THE CHRISTMASTIME IS HERE SUITE IS…HERE!
This exclusive, limited-time collection includes festive, floral designs and includes many coordinating products. Click here for the informational flyer which shares more details. Items in the Christmastime Is Here Suite will be available for purchase while supplies last only.
BETTER THAN FLAT TUTORIALS
I’m so proud to be teamed up with five other super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators so we can create Fun Fold cards & 3-D projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! (Our November 2019 projects are now available!) CLICK HERE for more information.
GIFT OF FALL PP PALOOZA TUTORIAL BUNDLE (with video link) AVAILABLE! Here are peeks of the projects! Click here, then find this bundle in my Tutorials for Sale page.
MY ONLINE PAPER CRAFTERS CLUB IS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS
I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club that will begin mid-December (with orders due mid-month for January, February, March, April, May, and June). And we are looking for more to join us. The commitment is to order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product in each of those 6 months. In one of those months, you would reap the hosting rewards (free merchandise based on the club orders). And then you’d also be able to get in on monthly product perks that would be sent to you along with your monthly club cards.