I loved creating with the August 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit! And today I want to share with you two more projects… a mini album (which you MAY have seen when it was shared by Cole Lambourne at Stampin’ Up! during their Facebook Live broadcast on August 27th) and the pretty card that I sent to a few of my lucky subscribers.
I made the album with with envelopes from the coordinating Gift of Fall Add-On Kit and elements from the August Paper Pumpkin kit.
The next few photos show all the inside pages in order.
Here is how I assembled my six envelopes for the album.
I sandwiched them with adhesive on the two outer flaps and down the center within the 7-3/4″ x 5-3/8″ Merry Merlot Cardstock cover that I scored in the middle twice (3-3/4″ from each end).
And then I added Merry Merlot and Pretty Peacock Cardstock for photo mats.
I used one more envelope to decorate the front and…
…the back. Those layers help to hold the 30″ of ribbon in place.
Product List… things you might need/want in addition to the August 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit to make this album
Here is the card that I sent to a few of my lucky subscribers.
You’d of course want to write along the left side of the inside of the card so that when the card is closed, what you wrote wouldn’t show through the see-through areas of the designer acetate. Here are some details if you wish to make this card yourself.
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock
- 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 2-3/4″ and 5-1/2″ and folded into a z-fold
- Crumb Cake Cardstock
- Scrap for punching sprig
- Mercury Glass Designer Acetate
- 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Fold the Whisper White Cardstock into a z-fold. The crease should be in the middle. To the right of the crease is the inside area of the card.
- Add 3-1/2″ of Tear & Tape Adhesive just to the left of the crease on the folded flat card base. Then add the acetate layer so it is centered. You should see 1/4″ white border on all four sides if you centered it well.
- Wrap 48-50″ Linen Thread about four times around the top layer near the crease concealing the Tear & Tape adhesive underneath. Tie in a knot, then in a bow. Adjust if necessary to bring the bow to the center.
- Add the colorful berries/leaves vellum piece with Glue Dots so it is tucked under the thread.
- Add the Crumb Cake punched sprig with Glue Dots so it is tucked under the thread.
- Add a leaf piece from the kit (flipped over to the white side) with Glue Dots so it is tucked under the thread.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the label piece. And add to the acetate so it is overlapping the ends of the foliage pieces and the thread.
- Add a Flower Faceted Gem.
Product List… things you might need/want in addition to the August 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit to make this card
A PEEK AT SEPTEMBER’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
The September 2019 Paper Pumpkin, Bone Appétit kit includes 20 food-safe treat boxes, a unique and exclusive Halloween stamp set, and a spooky, special-edition box. September’s kit also gives new meaning to the word “handmade.” Coordinating colors are: Basic Black, Gorgeous Grape, Pumpkin Pie, and Whisper White
Click here to get your subscription started by September 10th for this next kit.
To renew your subscription, click here and login to reactivate. Are you on Facebook? Then be sure to join the 22,000+ members in the PAPER PUMPKIN FAN CLUB to get lots more inspiration: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1441979982783482/
Thanks for visiting!
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
BUY 3, GET 1 FREE DESIGNER PAPER SALE
By popular demand, Stampin’ Up! brought back the Designer Series Paper Sale! From September 4–30, you can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper, and get one FREE! Click here for more details. Click here for the informational flyer.
MY ONLINE PAPER CRAFTERS CLUB IS LOOKING ONE MORE MEMBER
I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club that will begin mid-September (with orders due mid-month for October, November, December, January, February & March). And we are looking for just ONE more to join us. The commitment is to order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product in each of those 6 months. In one of those months, you would reap the hosting rewards (free merchandise based on the club orders). And then you’d also be able to get in on monthly product perks that would be sent to you along with your monthly club cards.
BETTER THAN FLAT TUTORIALS
I’m so proud to be teamed up with five other super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators so we can create Fun Fold cards & 3-D projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! (Our September 2019 projects featuring new products from the Holiday Catalog are now available!) CLICK HERE for more information.