Today I am sharing with you three coordinating cards that I made with the new Over the Moon Stamp Set.
The cow images and humorous sentiments in this set make this a “must have.”
Here are the measurements & directions if you wish to recreate one (or more) of these cards yourself. And below are additional close-up photos of each card.
Measurements for one card…
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″ and folded in half for the card base
- Scrap for stamping and die-cutting cow (third largest oval die or second largest circle die)
- Basic Black Cardstock
- Scrap for die-cutting stitched shape (largest oval or largest circle)
- 2018-20 In Color Designer Paper
- 3″ x 5-1/2″
- Daffodil Delight or Flirty Flamingo Cardstock
- Scraps for punching or die-cutting accent shapes
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products I used linked to where you can find them in my online store.
Directions for one card…
- Stamp cow on scrap cardstock using Memento ink, then die-cut. Stamp grass with Call Me Clover ink if you wish. Color in image with Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- Die-cut layering circle or oval, and adhere colored in cow layer on top.
- Stamp splotches along the right side of the Whisper White card base.
- Adhere designer paper layer to the left side of the card base. Then attach the layered cow circle or oval to the card using Dimensionals.
- Die-cut the hearts OR punch two daisies or a set of moon and stars from colored scrap paper. Add to the card as shown using Glue Dots or Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then embellish with either the Heart Epoxy Droplets, the Gold Faceted Gems or Rhinestones.
- Stamp sentiment on the inside. I didn’t take photos of the insides of my cards, but I used the sentiments:
- Over the moooon for you!
- You’re udderly fantastic!
- Cow’s it going?
I mass produced these cards with the help of my friend (and assistant), Vicki Spicer. Then I sent them off to my club members to thank them for their orders last month.
Which one was your favorite?
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
- die-cutting machine
- paper trimmer
- clear blocks
REDEEM BONUS DAYS COUPON CODES IN AUGUST
Your Bonus Days coupon codes that you earned in July may now be redeemed! (Every $50 spent July 1–31 before shipping and tax, earned a $5 Bonus Days coupon code. Check your emails for your code/s.) Codes can only be redeemed August 1–31. Click here to learn more about how to redeem your code/s. Click here for more information.
From now until August 31, receive an additional $30 in product for free in your Starter Kit. So instead of $26 for free, you can get $56 in free product (and of course free shipping as always). Yep! Choose $155 worth of product for $99 + tax!! And if that wasn’t awesome enough, a $10 coupon code will be gifted to you the following month to use towards an order by October 31st. Click here for more information.
Plus you will be a part of my Stampers With ART community and receive discounts on future orders!!
A PEEK AT AUGUST’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
The August 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit includes supplies to make 6 autumn-themed gift boxes and 12 gift tags. AND Once you have completed the August kit, you will have extra kit components so you can easily combine them with the Gift of Fall optional add-on bundle (available August 1st and purchased separately) to make 24 cards (with coordinating envelopes) without having to purchase additional kits. This coordinating product will allow us to turn our Gift of Fall gift packaging into cards in an easy and inexpensive way! Click here to see Natalie White share more about the August 2019 kit and the add-on option. Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Merry Merlot, Mint Macaron, Old Olive, Pretty Peacock, and Soft Suede
Click here to get your subscription started by August 10th for this next kit.
BETTER THAN FLAT TUTORIALS
I’m so proud to be teamed up with five other super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators so we can create Fun Fold cards & 3-D projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! (Our Christmas in August projects are now available!) CLICK HERE for more information.
NEW CLUB FORMING SOON!
Do you find that you order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product each month? Do you want to get perks for those monthly orders? I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club that will kick off in less than a month, and we are looking for more members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up.