Today’s card gives you a peek at the soon-to-be-new Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder, part of the Monster Bash Suite in the 2019 Holiday Catalog that debuts on September 4th.
As you can see, this embossing folder can take on a totally non-Halloween look. It’s quite delicate and pretty when embossed on the Petal Pink Perennial Essence Vellum. Here are the details if you wish to recreate this card yourself.
- Merry Merlot Cardstock
- 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 5-1/2″ and folded in half for the card bas
- Whisper White Cardstock
- 2-1/4″ x 4″ (for the inside)
- scrap for stamping and punching sentiment
- Perennial Essence Vellum (Petal Pink)
- Two pieces that are 5-1/4″ x 4″ (one for the inside)
- Perennial Essence Vellum (Old Olive)
- scrap for die-cutting feather
- Noble Peacock Foil (OldOlive)
- scrap for die-cutting two feathers (one for the inside)
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products I used linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Emboss one sheet of the Petal Pink vellum. (You’ll notice the under side whitens up quite a bit. Vellum does this when its fibers are broken/bent.) Add this embossed vellum layer to the front of the card using Glue Dots near the corners under the sections where the scroll designs intersect.
- Die-cut the feathers. Attach two of them together (one foil and one green vellum) using a Glue Dot. Then add this combo to the card front using a couple more Glue Dots under the bottoms of the feathers (where they will be covered by the white sentiment label).
- Stamp then punch out the sentiment. Add this (using Dimensionals) to the lower right corner (over the bottoms of the feathers) of the card.
- Adhere the 2-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White layer to the other Petal Pink vellum layer being sure to first tuck in the other green foil feather. Then add this to the inside of the card with SNAIL. Be sure to add the SNAIL Adhesive only under the middle area of the vellum where the white cardstock sits.
- Embellish with the sequins and a rhinestone.
Thanks for stopping by today. If you are not already subscribed to my blog, click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly). Then you’ll get an email each day that I post a new project, share tips and techniques, and give the latest Stampin’ Up! news.
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
ONSTAGE NOVEMBER 16
Demonstrators are getting ready to register for the next Stampin’ Up!® convention, OnStage November 2019. Registration begins August 20th. And there are several locations to pick from: Atlanta, Edmunton, Hartford, Lansing, Las Vegas, Portland (where I’ll be attending!), and Toronto. Become a demonstrator by purchasing your Starter Kit. Then join us in our excitement as we plan for this fun event. See the Extra, Extra! starter kit special below to learn more about the other perks that come along with being a demonstrator.
REDEEM BONUS DAYS COUPON CODES IN AUGUST
Your Bonus Days coupon codes that you earned in July may now be redeemed! (Every $50 spent July 1–31 before shipping and tax, earned a $5 Bonus Days coupon code. Check your emails for your code/s.) Codes can only be redeemed August 1–31. Click here to learn more about how to redeem your code/s. Click here for more information.
From now until August 31, receive an additional $30 in product for free in your Starter Kit. So instead of $26 for free, you can get $56 in free product (and of course free shipping as always). Yep! Choose $155 worth of product for $99 + tax!! And if that wasn’t awesome enough, a $10 coupon code will be gifted to you the following month to use towards an order by October 31st. Click here for more information.
Plus you will be a part of my Stampers With ART community and receive discounts on future orders!!
A PEEK AT SEPTEMBER’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
The September 2019 Paper Pumpkin, Bone Appétit kit includes 20 food-safe treat boxes, a unique and exclusive Halloween stamp set, and a spooky, special-edition box. September’s kit also gives new meaning to the word “handmade.” Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Gorgeous Grape, Pumpkin Pie, and Whisper White
Click here to get your subscription started by September 10th for this next kit.
BETTER THAN FLAT TUTORIALS
I’m so proud to be teamed up with five other super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators so we can create Fun Fold cards & 3-D projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! (Our Christmas in August projects are now available!) CLICK HERE for more information.
NEW CLUB FORMING SOON!
Do you find that you order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product each month? Do you want to get perks for those monthly orders? I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club that will kick off in less than a month, and we are looking for more members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up.